Ratings for Dr. G Slobogean

Saw Dr. Slobogean for an elbow fracture my GP said might need surgery, since it was taking longer than normal to heal. I was really nervous seeing the doctor, but his staff and interns were friendly, and the Doctor himself was really down to earth. I also like how he straight out told me a surgery wouldn't improve my situation, but left it in my hands as to weather or not I wanted to investigate further.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Slobogean is a great surgeon, excellent communicator, very empathetic, caring and thorough. Did an excellent job on my surgery. I am very pleased with the results. I am no expert, and it is not a tangible thing, surgery, so I can't say with certainty, but the X-rays look fantastic. I am gaining most of the range of motion I expected, with enough effort put into it between my excellent physiotherapist and I. As for the person, he is great, down to earth, speaks the layman language for me to understand. I've had 3 follow-ups since surgery and the only issue is punctuality. Understandable, considering the number of people he operates on and sees regularly for follow-ups.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013