Ratings for Dr. Colin Edgerton

I was referred to this doctor by another individual that sees him. He also stated that I hav Sjogren's Syndrome and dry mouth. I know that if you don't show for your appointment is an automatic dismissal, but I've had to cancel and reschedule a few of my appointments and informed them about the cancellation well over 48 hours but he refused to see me. I could understand if it was a no show, but I had to cancel and reschedule due to my financial situation and one of his staff members by the name of Sammie or Sammy however its pronounced was very rude. I would not recommend them!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

If you suspect or another doctor has raised the possibility that you may have Sjogren's Syndrome, I don't recommend Dr. Edgerton. Even though he thinks I have it (blood test results due in a week), he says there's nothing that can be done about the fatigue. He gave me a handout on dealing with dry mouth (which I think my dentist had much more adequately covered) & dismissed my questions. Suggested exercise or psychiatric help for my profound fatigue. The office manager also dismissed me rudely when I called the next day to ask if another of the docs in that office specialized in treating Sjogren's.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013