Ratings for Dr. Daniel Schwartzberg

My experience with Dr. Schwartzberg was excellent! The staff were great and I was taken in right on time. Dr. D explained everything he was going to do and the procedure was painless. I am very pleased with the results. I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartzberg for any dental work.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I had a wonderful experience at the office. I was taken for my appointment on time. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My hygienist was great. She did a thorough job but was very gentle at the same time. Dr. Schwartzberg is very knowledgeable and a very skilled dentist. He was able to answer all my questions and address all my concerns. I am new to this office and will continue to go to this office.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

This office is great. I never thought I would enjoy my visits to the dentist. The staff are very warm and friendly and remember a crazy about of details about what is going on in your life.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

"From the minute you walk into the door the receptionist and the hygenists make you feel right at home. Dr. Dan has a great way of making you relax while receiving treatment. The staff here are fun and hygene is a top priority. The treatments are well explained on your level and they ensure you are happy with all processes before you leave. Great place to have your dental needs met. keep up the good work crew. " Natalie and Dave, Toronto

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013