Ratings for Dr. Gary Curik

Very good. Extremely friendly, caring, punctual, and smart.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr. Curik was recommended to me and my wife some twenty years ago and we have found hin to be very knowledgeable and friendly. We recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I have been a patient for many years. Dr. Curik is excellent. Very caring. Would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

They don't answer the telephone which makes it REALLY difficult to make an appointment

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr Curik is a caring, knowledgeable person who has always taken the time to answer my questions and explain things to me. I have been going to him for several years and took our children to him too. My husband also goes to him and we have had nothing but good experiences.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I've been seeing Dr Curik four years and he is very knowledgeable and always a pleasure to speak to

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Curik annually for decades and have always found him personally, and his staff as well, to be helpful, polite and patient whenever something needed clarification. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr G Curik is O.K., but his assistance Cathy has a very poor attitude especially towards patients on Odsp or any form of Social Assistance,, I understand that the government does not pay the Doctors office enough for glasses for the poor and disabled , but Cathy takes her anger and frustration out on the poor and the disabled because the government program pays so little for eye wear. Also I have caught Cathy using foul language in front of me m when selecting and purchasing my glasses. Cathy can be nice and respectful to her patient .but only providing you are Not on ant form of assistance. Also I have got her socializing on her job, talking about her cottage , etc, while she order me to sit and wait only to realize she will be going on her lunch for an hour in fifteen minutes, while she is socializing to the same patient about her cottage etc.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Three visits: Once for my daughter, after a 20 minute visit, he handed us her new script and said she'll where glasses for the rest of her life, here's the script, have a nice day. When we arrived home we googled my daughters extreme farsightedness and found that many Dr's approach childhood farsightedness differently. We paid for an exam at a different Dr and got a very different prescription. My son was also given a prescription by Curik. Based on what we found with my daughter, we had my son re-tested too. The second Dr pointed out that my son has a mild persistent allergic reaction in his eyes and gave a script for drops, before we came back for a real test. The real test found that my son wouldn't really benefit from a mild magnification. Little boys are unlikely to keep their glasses clean enough to benefit from a slight +. Finally, we took my grandma, she has alzheimers and it was easy to tell the Dr was happy when we were done and leaving. I have no use for this Dr.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013