Ratings for Dr. Paul Yeung

was forced by wcb to see this doctor at the Millard health centre in Edmonton. Just to give an example of how competent he was; I had 2 torn ligaments in my knee. Very painful and needed a brace to walk. He saw me with my brace, told me to take it off because 'you don't need it', my knee was twice the size it should be from swelling, he said 'there's no fluid in this knee". He also stated "you don't have any torn ligaments in your knee". This was all in under two minutes, next to no assessment of my injuries and he hadn't even acknowledged seeing the mri pics which clearly showed a torn acl and mcl. This was 10 months ago. Thanks to his incompetence as a wcb doctor, I now have a permanently damaged knee..because of his reckless misdiagnosis, I was denied the proper treatment I needed for the torn ligaments in my knee. Would not ever go near this 'specialist' again.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013