Ratings for Dr. Sheila Wong

I have been seeing Dr. Wong for about 2 years now after my dentist from childhood retired. I am so pleased with her and her staff and I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Wong for over 2 years now after a poor experience with another dentist and hygienists, and have been very pleased with the quality and professionalism of Dr. Wong and her entire team. What struck me as very meaningful was her approach to a set of procedures that my previous dentist was almost forcing me to undergo, which when asked of Dr. Wong when these would need to be done, her response was never - if its not broke, no need to fix it, unless I really wanted to spend the money on work that was not going to bring any added value. That honest approach to treatments, along with her pleasant step by step description of what she is doing and seeing in your mouth, was very refreshing in an age where it feels like medical and dental treatments are becoming more of a cash grab.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Wong since Dr. Dave was murdered. She is the best. So caring and through.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Wong for several years. My previous dentist, Dr. Medland, retired. I've had several different hygienists and they all have been great. Dr. Wong is cheerful, friendly and professional. Dr. Wong will keep a watch on potential problems but will only do the work on the tooth when it is necessary. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

We recently moved to another city but Dr. Wong was my dentist for the past 10 years. I have a new (highly rated) dentist in our new city but I miss Dr. Wong. I was terrified of dentistry for years so by the time I went to Dr. Wong, I needed a lot of work. In all honesty, she made it relatively painless. What I really appreciated was that during any procedure she always chatted about something (her vacation or some news item. etc) to keep my mind off the drilling; for me this was really useful and it's something my new dentist does not do. (It takes a certain type of personality.) Her younger receptionist is very kind and caring. Dr. Wong did a lot of work on my teeth (including 4 crowns); she also referred me to an oral surgeon for a few things (Credit Valley, Dr. Hodgson) and they were excellent too. I have heard Dr. Wong with children and she sounded ideal in that role. But, especially if you are the kind of person who has a fear of dentists she would be perfect for you.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

Dr. Wong and all of her staff are wonderful. My children have been going to her their entire lives and they are now in their late teens, and both adore her. All staff are welcoming, knowledgable and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Wong.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013