Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Martin

Dr. Martin saved my life after having heart failure when I was 21 here it is 16yrs later watching my boys grow up

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Ditto to other comments. Dr. Martin does not practice medicine to the medical oath he took. He does not take care of his patients. I to was hospitalized after a what he called routine test following complications from this test I was hospitalized. Dr Martin dropped me and sent others to clear up the mess. I have never been treated with such disrespect and had such bad care and never thought that Dr. Martin would have such disregard for a persons health and care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

My wife was hospitlized w/ CHF by Dr. Robert T. Martin. We had no idea what her illness was and it had progressed very far - he told her to check into the hospital. Later that afternoon, Friday, he visited her in the CCU. She was so out of it that she can't recall this. I stopped him in the hallway. He was trying to leave and he let me know that two times in thirty seconds. He told me that she had a 15% chance of surviving for one year. And then he was gone! In fact, he was gone until the following Tuesday. Other doctors from his practice checked on her in the meantime but would not share much information and told us to ask Martin when he returned. No one explained anything - we were completely at a loss. It's a long story, obviously, but she was released and, more than two years later, is doing fine. The aftercare was CRAP. She could not get an appt w/ him -only a nurse. They did no tests.. she got digoxin poisoning. I'm out of characters, but-if he is your doctor, find another!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Robert T. Martin's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1990)