Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Domush

He was running late but it was worth the wait. Nothing can compare to the experience of this Dr. He was super nice and informative to me. He is the 3rd dr. that I have seen for my issue and he is the first that offered realistic hope..invasive surgery, but if anyone can handle it, it would be him. I highly recommend him and don't let the bigger, gruff appearance sway your opinion. He is a very nice dr.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2008

Dr. Domush delivered me 23 years ago and took very good care of my mother before, after and during her pregnancy. When I started having concerns about my own health (similar to my mother) Dr. Domush scheduled me in on his lunch hour, diagnosed me before even examining me and discovered a problem three other doctors missed. Although I am a unique case, he spent LITERALLY 30 minutes speaking to me, 15 minutes examining me and another 15 talking to me. I left his office more knowledge and aware of myself. While he does have a direct and no-BS manner, there's nothing else I would want from a doctor talking to me about my health.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

Brusque and aggressive manner. Totally unsympathetic and unhelpful when giving CANCER diagnosis. Despite promises, does not contact with test results within a reasonable time. Does not personally return phone calls, relays messages through nurse instead. Response to question of why a certain procedure is being done is usually "protocol", without any further explation. "Old boy" attitude pretty much sums this guy up.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Robert B. Domush's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1967)

HIP