You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nathan Vitaro

I hate to write such a downer for a nice guy, but after several tests not covered by insurance and $125 self pay followup visits which I didn't see improving my condition, I just couldn't do it anymore. Plus the facts that the practice moved to Scottsdale, and I am unable to drive that far now, and he doesn't do FMLA, I've had to search for another. His practice seems to revolve more around children and childhood conditions than adults, and many of the reviews point to that, so if you have kids he's the one to go to.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

"Dr Vitaro is one of the best doctors we have visited. He is an excellent listener, very helpful, the supplements are very affordable and the staff is compassionate and prompt. He approach has greatly improved my health. Dr. Vitaro really does care about his patients and wants everyone to experience a good quality of life. Thanks!"

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

We absolutely Love Dr. Vitaro. He does not rush you and continues to provide the best recommendations based on natural remedies when possible. We have taken both of our children here and my wife and I have no plans to go anywhere else. If you want someone who considers the whole body and will avoid unnecessarily medicating, Dr. Vitaro is your man.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

We love Dr. Vitaro. I bring my young children there and he is great with them. He makes sure to ask a lot of questions so he fully understands your issues. He responds quickly to phone calls as well and is amazing to work with!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

I agree with all the previous posts about Dr. Vitaro. He's an excellent listener and doesn't rush his patients at all. He will answer questions via email or phone and he even gave me guidance before I was an actual client. He doesn't accept insurance, but does provide the forms to submit for insurance reimbursement (like nearly all naturopaths). Fees are very competitive, especially considering the amount of time and attention he gives his patients. His style is more guiding and suggestive than imposing (as most doctors are) so he is excellent to work with on collaborating care. Dr. Vitaro also provides excellent recommendations of other doctors (specialists, other areas, etc.).

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Dr. Vitaro is a caring, understanding physician who treats his patients with dignity.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Dr Vitaro is an excellent doctor. He is very thorough in gathering information and giving advice. He is always available to answer questions. He doesn't have the huge ego that many other physicians seem to have.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

A wonder pediatrician. Genuinely loves children. Listens...very knowledgeable. Gives out his personal cell phone for emergencies. Love this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Very intelligent, responsive, takes time to listen.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Nathan Vitaro's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I hate to write such a downer for a nice guy, but after several tests not covered by insurance and $125 self pay followup visits which I didn't see improving m..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. ""Dr Vitaro is one of the best doctors we have visited. He is an excellent listener, very helpful, the supplements are very affordable and the staff is compassi..."

January 11, 2015
  • City changed from "SCOTTSDALE" to "PHOENIX"

December 21, 2013