Ratings for Dr. Phillip Sanchez

One of the most professional & knowledgeable dentists ever!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

We brought my 6 year old son to Dr. Sanchez last week for a filling because our dentist said he was very experienced with young children. After the visit nothing out of the ordinary was pointed out by Dr Sanchez or his staff. Later I noticed a purple mark had formed on the outside of his lip. Upon inspection of the interior of his lip I noticed what looked like a horribly busted and infected lip. Alarmed I asked my son what happened expecting he would say he fell etc. only to have him respond "the dentists sucky thing hurt me". After further questioning it was discovered that though during the procedure my sons lip had been violently sucked into the hose causing bleeding and possible infection noone bothered to inform us of anything out of the ordinary as if the procedure had gone smooth. We will never bring our three children to that office again. Very scary experience!!!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008