Ratings for Dr. Jason Ediger

I have been dealing with Dr. Jason Ediger for over 2 years now, without his help I would have checked out long ago. This Dr. is extremely professional and like other comments is non-judgemental and has great people skills. I have been struggling with my issues and he has been a strong support in times where everything has felt impossible. His advice and cognitive therapy have been a huge difference in my abilities to function as well as improve my health. I respect Dr. Ediger for being behind me as a person and understanding that my family is important to me and so is being there for them. He is not afraid to tell it like it is to your insurance companies as well. Hai Hai, Megwetch and Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr. Ediger is not only a knowledgeable professional but he is great at putting the client at ease! His "people skills" are outstanding. In terms of one other comment, he has no biases pro or con. He calls it the way any professional should do it. That's all anyone can ask! I am really glad to have him in my corner!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I just saw Dr. Ediger for the first time this week...I am very happy that I did. I was immediately set at ease by his super friendly demeanour, it made opening up incredibly easy. I found him to actually listen to what I was saying and respond to me with great compassion and helping me see stuff I need to in another light. And in a most easy to swallow...by just being human with me. I have not spoken to a Dr. with empathy like he has for quite some time. Very refreshing to have someone real that is going to help me better manage my pain by being mentally and emotionally fit. I agree with the 2nd review...the whole world needs more dr's and just general human beings like him. :o)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

The only words that come to mind to describe this doctor and his practice is: wonderful human being. I've never met a doctor so caring and compassionate that goes above and beyond to ensure the emotional, physical, spiritual, and mental wellbeing of his patients. The world needs more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Doctor is pro Insurance so there is a bias for the Insurer

flag | Submitted September 7, 2015