Ratings for Dr. Eric Fisher

Wonderful doctor. Kind,concerned. always returns calls and goes the extra mile. Lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010

In today's world of medicine, one would be truly lucky to have Dr. Fisher as their doctor. Dr. Fisher is knowledgeable, up-to-date on latest research, thorough, patient, and always has your best interest and health at heart. He is a partner in helping you strive to live healthy and comfortably. He spends a good amount of time addressing all of your concerns, in person or over the telephone and always returns calls (usually within a day) but if there is something pressing, he'll get back to you sooner. The staff are great and always make sure that things get to labs, other doctors, the insurance company, etc promptly. You will not find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

I consider it a privilege to be able to see Dr. Fisher. He is a wonderful doctor and AMAZINGLY thorough. Calls back promptly with test results and sees you quickly when you are sick.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2009

Easy to talk to and a good doctor who has his patients interest at heart. As it should be.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. Fisher is an excellent diagnostician who gets to the bottom of medical issues. That's all you can ask for.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2008

I've been going to Dr. Fisher for about twelve years. I've dealt with breast cancer, chronic pain, allergies, and asthma. He has always been there for me, either during office visits or during phone conversations (he has always returned my calls). When I was in the hospital for surgery at the same time as my husband (who has been with him for about twenty years), Dr. Fisher came to visit me and then called my husband to let him know how I was. He also let me know how my husband was doing. My husband and I were unable to call each other. He has often called both of us at home just to check up on us. He is totally dedicated to his patients and my husband and I are extremely lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

Dr. Fisher is great. Always in time. Very kind and willing to spend time you. Staff not overly friendly but never rude.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2006

Dr. Eric Fisher's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1978)

Ameritas