Ratings for Dr. Michele R. Clement

Dr. Clement curcumsized my son and did a HORRIBLE job! It is so bad, he may need to have it corrected with another surgery. As if one time isn't heart wrenching enough. Thanks to Dr. Clement's incompetence we may have to go through the grueling process again. My friend's son was also circumcised by Dr. Clement and was disappointed! I don't recommend you have Dr. Clement circumcize your son if you go that route.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I felt the doctor lacked bedside manner when giving us the Wrong diagnosis. It seems she's all about the money!

Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr Clement truly was amazing! I had a problem with my 2 year old baby and she was so warm and easy for her to relate to. I also recently switched OBGYN's and randomly asked her if she has a referral (since I like her so much). She was more than happy to give me hers! We will be going back!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Clement performed my daughters surgery in Nov 2008 to correct uretal reflux to both kidneys. She did a great job and I would recommend her to anyone. I don't care for the pediatric unit of Morristown Hospital, though. I had a horrible stay there and had some very incompetant nurses. But, Dr. Clement was GREAT and that is what mattered.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2009

my son was referred to her by his GI doc. while we were there i asked her about a problem my son has and she was so nice and told me what a quick easy fix it will be. she was very friendly! i was ontime for the appointment, but got lost in overlook hospital trying to find the office. i called frantically and her staff was so nice about it. i know a lot of offices who would be upset about it, but they joked with me about it.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Michele R. Clement's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ