Ratings for Dr. SUSAN Partovi

i think she makes up things wrong with your teeth. went to other dentist for years no dental work immediately had two cavities and then a procedure that was told to me under coverage but was not

Submitted February 18, 2015

Very well run office with a top notch caring staff, and Dr Partovi doing a great job of taking care of her patients.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable and caring. It is clear that she tries to maximize her charges with too many X-Rays, extra services not covered by the insurance, and pushing for optional preventive oral cancer tests. Besides that, everything is great.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Excellent dentist, amazing staff. If you want excellent dental health you should go to her.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

This doctor will tell you ANYTHING just to get your money. She cannot do a thing without an X-ray. I was her patient for a long time, and all I would hear each time I would visit her office was her story about my bad teeth. I am seeing another doctor, my teeth are great, and it does not cost me that much. Beware!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012