Ratings for Dr. Thanneer Renganathan

I have seen Dr Renganathan over 3 years. I strongly recommend him for your cardiac assessment.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Í have seen Dr Renganathan for 2 years. Now I can walk 2 round around the park. Previously i was house bound. He has helped me a lot. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Spends time with his patients. Discuss all treatment options. I live nearly 50km away but I chose to see Dr Renganathan. He cares. He is at St Clair on Tuesdays

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

My wife and I have been a patient of Dr Renganathan for 3 years. We have been looked after well. Call St Clair medical practice to find out.

Submitted June 26, 2017

Conscientious doctor. Caring. Takes his time. Disciplined. Bulk bills. Will recommend him highly

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Excellent doctor. Genuine. Hardworking. will recommend my father to him. Thumbs up

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Great doctor. Professional. Done well looking after my parents.

Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr Renganathan is immensely unprofessional. If you have been refered to him, be well equipped to be spoken to rudely. He will base your medical history/you on that single piece of referral letter that he receieves, rather than start afresh. His lack of communication skills will not provide you the diagnosis you seek. His unprofessional behaviour above all, will speak for itself - he lacks the common sense to divide his professional opinion from his personal feelings. A mediocre doctor at best. Spend your time, money and efforts in researching a GOOD doctor instead, if you're looking for quality results. Would honestly rate no stars if that was ever possible.

Submitted June 16, 2017

not bad. help patient. cares and kind.recommend him to my mother

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015