Ratings for Dr. Paul Arnold

this doctor is all about making money does not care about patients

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

This doctor lost his medical license in K.Y. and has 3 Board sanctions in Fl.He told me that I was a cry baby and didn't care in I died because he did not know me and he only received $27.00 from medicaid. He said I was a waist of his time.He wouldn't let me speak and he said I need to have my brain shocked. 1 Sanction Disciplinary action in another state (7/18/2013) Action Taken: Surrender State: Kentucky 3 Board Actions (6/1/2012) Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions Allegation of Complaint: Please reference the following Document State: Florida 2013-11-07T21:28:19 (12/8/2011) Action Taken: Release from Prior Order Allegation of Complaint: Paul J. Arnold, D.O. Nature of Complaint: The osteopathic physician previously on 11-22-2011 entered into a Settlement Agreement with the Florida Board of Osteopathic Medicine. State: Florida 2013-11-07T21:28:19 (11/22/2011) http://www.doctorcapecoral.com/

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013