Ratings for Dr. Stanwick Lam Watt

I wish to leave a rating for Dr, Stanwick Lam Watt. While the doctor has performed two inplants for me, with out any technical problems, I find him competely without any compassion. Most recently, I had an emergency appointment booked by my regular dentist, and he said he was suprised to see me. Aparrently his staff had not advised him of my situation, and he had not time for me at all. I was in considerable amount of pain, and he simply said he had not time for me. His staff said his earliest appt. was the end of October. It would have been better for him to have not wasted my time and sent me to the nearest emergency room, as I had an abscess that was moving into my jaw bone, Instead, his staff seem indigent that I presented with such a problem ( I guess they haven't seen someone in severe dental pain previously!). Don't know what to say about the way I was treated, but once a health care professional dismisses you when you have an emergency, it runs deep. A major thumbs down for compassion and chairside manor.

Submitted October 9, 2014