Ratings for Dr. Leonard Krantz

Dr. Krantz is knowledge. Likely one of the best doctors in the area. However, the same cannot be said of the front desk staff. I was just advised to go to emergency or wait 3 weeks to see Dr. Krantz, then then abruptly dismissed and disconnected. The reception appears always overburdened and dismissive. I was treated for an infection a few weeks ago, that has come back. I guess it's the emergency clinic for me...but is it a good use of the emergency clinic? I understand there's a big patient load, and do not expect to be seen immediately. Even a day or two wait would be understandable. However, I thought there might be a spot or two left open in a schedule for exactly this kind of thing. The attitude at the front desk doesn't match the integrity that Dr. Krantz demonstrates. Not the first time to experience their rudeness. They certainly seem to have an "US" against "them" approach. I give up....I'll have to burden the emergency clinic with a non-emergency.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Always willing to actually care for you! Hes great! Unlike the rest of the doctors in barrhead, he has made sure i was well cared for! Definitely 100% recommend him! He also is the only doctor out of 10 that has helped my friend with a rare hip problem at age 20!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

Best doctor in Barrhead! Best doctor in Barrhead!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Krantz is an amazing, caring man. From the first time I saw him for a minor issue, to dealing with kidney stones in the ER (when I wasn't even his patient, and he wasn't the dr. on call) to every time I run into the man on the street, he is always personable and friendly. My regular doctor retired and it wasn't even a question who I would choose as my new doctor. Dr. Krantz is #1!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

I came into the emerg in Barrhead at 4 am in the morning. I'm new to the area so don't have a doctor. Dr. Leonard Krantz was amazing. He made sure I was ok. He actually cared.. A lot of doctors don't care about your well being and Just want you in and out. He made sure I was good till the second I left. I totally recommend him to anyone!! And I'm phoning the doctors office tomorrow to hopefully get him as our family doctor 😊 5***

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014