Ratings for Dr. Azher Abbas

I switched to Dr. Abbas recently and have been overjoyed at the service he and his staff provide. He is courteous and punctual, and I cannot recommend him enough!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2019

Dr.Abbas is the best dentist our family has ever had. He’s amazing with kids - in fact, my kids look forward to coming to the dentist! He’s all about the best approach for the patient, not his pocketbook which is so rare these days. You won’t be disappointed- trust your teeth with Dr.Abbas!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

The best dentist I’ve ever had. He explains all procedures. Sensitive to individual needs. An outright good person also. To top it off he’s accompanied with a wonderful staff. Hope he never moves!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2018

After years of avoiding a dentist I finally had to go in to get some restorations done - I was more than pleased with the experience. Dr. Abbas explained each step of the procedure to me. I was very nervous and kept babbling a lot during the procedure and somehow Dr. Abbas could understand every word and kept reassuring me. Dr. Abbas and his team have a great personalised approach and I would recommend this office to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

He is so amazing! Fillings are painless, he’s very gentle, he works quick. His staff is so nice and they all make you feel very comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

First time I have been visited Dr. Azher Abbas , he is excellent and with his experience , made a comfortable bridge crown for me , good job ! for sure I will stay with him . also bring my family transfer to here.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Have been going to this office for over 25 years.DrAbbas is a truly professional dentist-pleasant,patient,caring and he gives the best needle!The staff are very friendly and efficient.The office is clean and well-run.I highly recommend everything about this dental office.Dr William Gracey

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

Doctor and his Staff are awesome. Very knowledgable and helpful

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

I must admit... I hate dentisits, but this guy makes it hard to feel that way about him. The attention and time he takes to make sure you are not in pain during proceedures is well appreciated.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Abbas is really a great guy. He knows what he is doing

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Azher Abbas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English
  • Urdu
  • Punjabi language

• Tufts University (Grad. 2009)
  • McMaster University (Grad. 2004)

HealthPartners