Ratings for Dr. Ivanov

I'm at this site because I am trying to get a feel for this doctor. For 3 years I've been seeing him every 3 to 6 months for prescription renewal. He doesn't make eye contact, never asks how I am, says a quick 'hello' when he enters the room , then just stares at the computer screen until he hands me the new script and maybe a lab req. Occasionally , he might comment on my previous blood results . If I try to explain symptoms from the previous 3 months, he ignores me or answers curtly to the point of being rude. I'm looking for another doctor . Or a unicorn, whichever happens first .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

I've had Dr. I as my family M.D. for sometime. Very knowledgeable. Great with kids. Almost always a guarantee I will be waiting a 1/2 hr to an hr in the waiting area to see him. Nevertheless I would recommend Dr. I to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

A very competent, caring and down-to-earth physician.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Ivanov is an amazing Doctor. he sent my husband for an X-ray because of a cough and it turned out my husband at 31 years old had cancer. His persistent nature is what caught this. Throughout my husbands treatment Dr I was always calling to check in. Fitting us in when we needed to see him. Yes he runs late but that is because his patients are priority. Some patients are quick and some need time. Him nor his staff are able to predict this. You want a great doctor you wait. That is why we are called patients. We must have them.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr Ivanov is very thorough, but everytime I get to the office he is at least half an hour late, the odd time an hour. Not sure what the problem is but if he needs more time with patients he should book longer appointments. I find one of the girls up front is very abrupt and sometimes rude with patients or on the phone. I stay because it is impossible to find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Thank you guys for your help and caring. I would(and do) recommend this man he is so professional along with all the staff.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

When I moved to Maple Ridge two years ago had difficulty finding a doctor, looked up this site and foubnd Dr.Ivanov, only one bad review, so decided to see if he would take me on as a patient. Was very impressed by his empathy and thoroughness. Friendly and accommodating, I would recommend him to anyone (just got my daughter on his books, as her physician moved out of the country with very little notice!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015