Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Salcido

Dr. Salcido was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, in my case. She helped me gain insights into my health and always worked with the greatest concern and integrity. She is smart, insightful, and caring.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

BEWARE THIS QUACK!!! She COMPLETELY FAILED to effectively treat my partner for Lyme disease and then completely overlooked symptoms that were caused by CANCER!!! She treated my partner for Lyme disease for over 3 years with little or no effect, just thousands of dollars in pills and potions. 8 months ago my partner had shooting pains in her abdomen, pulling sensations and feelings of fullness etc - all these were dismissed as more Lyme symptoms, which they may be but they are obviously not exclusively Lyme symptoms. THIS IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD ALL BE AWARE OF! Every symptom was treated with another tincture or supplement which didn't work because they are ineffective for CANCER!!! I just wish we could get back all the MONEY we wasted on this crap. If she had done her job properly she would have recommended that my partner had her symptoms checked by a REAL Dr. and that way she would have found the tumor over SIX MONTHS EARLIER!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Dr. Salcido is a thorough, knowledgeable and caring doctor. She knows which tests to have me take (in my case, hormones and heavy metal), and suggests treatments that get me back on track. She is patient and caring. The whole plan is so good- you pay a very reasonable monthly amount and you can consult with her as needed. She recommends supplements that I can buy on line or from her office (at a discount from her office) and I pick whichever price is better. She has helped enormously with my Lyme Disease and has a very strong background in dealing with that ailment. She is just smart and kind. I can't recommend her enough. She is so not like other doctors- she actually makes you feel cared for and even comforts you when you freak out! I like her, trust her and respect her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Jennifer Salcido's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA