Ratings for Dr. Ramsey Stone

Dr. Stone made my surgery a very pleasant experience. He explained everything to me in very clear understandable language.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

Dr. Stone took the time to explain what he was going to do before the operation. Then after the operation he went out in the waiting room to explain what he did to my family. All of this took time which most Doctors do not do. He went to great lengths to see to it that I had no pain after the procedure. I would recommend him to anyone to have an operation done.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2019

Dr. Stone is an excellent surgeon and physician and a truly caring person. During office visits he gave me his full attention and answered all questions patiently and thoroughly. I never felt rushed. His staff is competent and friendly as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Stone to anyone needing a general surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

The staff are helpful and Dr Ramsey was thorough, courteous, polite and professional. He recently removed my gallbladder and although he is very good at his job, what makes him great is his care and compassion. I appreciated that he took a moment with me prior to surgery to pray and that meant everything to me. He is outstanding as are the team he has around him. He was recommended to me by Dr Kuo and I have no problems in recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr. Stone did my hernia surgery this past August. He isn’t just a skilled surgeon, but a very caring doctor who gives 100% for his patients. My experience with him and his staff was excellent! I recommend him to anyone looking for the best surgeon around!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2019

Dr. Stone performed my hernia surgery. The entire process was super professional and well executed. Highly recommend to anyone considering this procedure. Office staff, nurses, surgery center - all top notch.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2019

I could not be more pleased at how I was treated by Dr. Stone. EXCELLENT!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Dr. Stone and his staff and caring, friendly and helpful. I will recommend him to anyone that needs surgery.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2019

Dr Stone and his team provided excellent care before, during and after my surgery. I was given his name by a former patient of his who had also been referred by a patient of Dr Stones. He was thorough with his information during the preliminary meeting and I was comforted by his office manners. Very nice man and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Stone is an excellent surgeon with superb bedside manner and knowledge. He answered all of my questions and eased my concerns, which allowed me to have the surgery with minimal worries. Prior to my laparoscopic cholecystectomy surgery, he asked if we could pray for a successful surgery and quick & easy recovery & this added further peace of mind. I went home after surgery without any pain and even walked 2300 steps that afternoon. Amazingly, I continued walking everyday and have not had to take a single pain medication or even an aspirin. Dr. Stone did a great job and I highly recommend him. Monte Self McKinney, TX

flag | Submitted July 1, 2019

Dr. Ramsey Stone's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stone graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with a degree in biomedical engineering. His educational experience had an emphasis on robotics and advanced technology. He completed his medical degree from U.T. Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He then went on to complete his residency in general surgery at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. Dr. Stone lectured at Baylor about emerging and future technology in surgery and specifically about transoral incisionless fundoplication. He is board certified in general surgery and is considered a leading voice in the field of advanced surgical technology and techniques. From Dr. Stone: I would like to take a chance to introduce myself and to explain what your experience under my care may look like. I am not your typical surgeon. I do not see you as a number or a statistic. I see everyone that walks through my door as a wonderful, unique person that was purposefully created. With that said, I am not here to sell you a surgery or get you into something that will not specifically benefit you. Everyone is entitled to being completely appreciated and heard. I hope that my time with you can be spent fulfilling these goals. Medicine (and especially surgery!) is an ever-changing landscape that is both exciting and challenging. I take great strides in being on the forefront of this field. The rapidly changing technology and advances are important to grasp and implement when possible. I feel like my background uniquely positions me in a way to most fully integrate technology into the world of “tried and true” surgical techniques. Learn more at: www.RamseyStoneMD.com

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 2005)

• Inguinal hernia
  • Umbilical hernia
  • Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
  • Gallstones