Dr. Ramsey Stone

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ramsey Stone

Great Doctor. Took his time to explain everything and did not rush you out of the office. Very caring.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

Had a great experience with Dr. Stone and every staff member I encountered throughout the surgical process.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Very, Very Impressed with Dr. Stone. Great man of faith and prayed with me before surgery. Could not recommend more

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

Dr. Stone removed a large cyst from my back recently. He was most clear in discussing what would be done and the expected outcome. He answered questions, and helped lower my stress level prior to surgery. I felt well cared for by him and his staff. and everything went smoothly as expected. I rate Dr. Stone excellent in all areas, and recommend him highly. S. Hackett Richardson,. TX.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr Stone and staff are simply exceptional! They were able to see me and offer treatment within 7 days. Dr Stone is very caring and knowledgeable and explained everything that was going to happen in a way that I could understand. I would highly recommend Dr Stone to anyone needing surgery!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Dr. Stone was very personable, knowledgeable & excellent bedside manners. He explained and demonstrated exactly what my issue was and it was very easy for me to understand. His support staff is off the charts great. Everyone was very personable and professional.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I needed to have a large cyst removed from my back. Dr Stone did an excellent job. It healed with no issues and the scar is as small as anyone could have hoped for. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I don’t give many 5 star ratings, but Dr Stone and his staff really deserve it!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

I had been in great pain for quiet some time. As soon as I could have surgery my Doctor highly recommended Dr, Stone. I am so thankful.When I walked into the office there was so much peace. The office staff is wonderful and very kind. Dr. Stone put me ease. He is a very compassionate person. As we were going into surgery any anxiety I felt was totally dispelled when Dr, Stone asked if he could pray. He has removed my gallbladder, repaired several hernias and recently removed my thyroid. He is an excellent doctor. The best surgeon I have ever had. His bedside manner and the way he treats his patients family is wonderful. Unfortunately as I get older the more my body needs repair. But I know the best surgeon. If you find you need surgery sometime in your life I highly recommend Dr. Stone. Laura Stone[no relation] Plano, Tx.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Doctor Ramsey Stone and staff are amazing. They are extremely knowledgeable and kind. Doctor Stone offered a prayer with my family before my surgery and that was very caring and comforting. My Surgery went well and I highly recommend him to family and friends. God Bless you Dr. Stone and staff. Best Regards, N. Maceda

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr Stone is a very kind and efficient Dr answered all my questions. My surgery went well I healed very fast! I would call him for any future surgery’s I might need!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

Dr. Ramsey Stone's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stone graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with a degree in biomedical engineering. His educational experience had an emphasis on robotics and advanced technology. He completed his medical degree from U.T. Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He then went on to complete his residency in general surgery at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. Dr. Stone lectured at Baylor about emerging and future technology in surgery and specifically about transoral incisionless fundoplication. He is board certified in general surgery and is considered a leading voice in the field of advanced surgical technology and techniques. From Dr. Stone: I would like to take a chance to introduce myself and to explain what your experience under my care may look like. I am not your typical surgeon. I do not see you as a number or a statistic. I see everyone that walks through my door as a wonderful, unique person that was purposefully created. With that said, I am not here to sell you a surgery or get you into something that will not specifically benefit you. Everyone is entitled to being completely appreciated and heard. I hope that my time with you can be spent fulfilling these goals. Medicine (and especially surgery!) is an ever-changing landscape that is both exciting and challenging. I take great strides in being on the forefront of this field. The rapidly changing technology and advances are important to grasp and implement when possible. I feel like my background uniquely positions me in a way to most fully integrate technology into the world of “tried and true” surgical techniques. Learn more at: www.RamseyStoneMD.com

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 2005)

• Inguinal hernia
  • Umbilical hernia
  • Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
  • Gallstones