Dr. Ramsey Stone

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ramsey Stone

Dr Ramsey Stone is One of the best Doctor. Also i do wanted to say thank you to Dr Lorenzo Vasquez, Dr Ari Fleishman and Nurses. God bless

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

Dr. Stone surgically removed a Lipoma on my hand. He did an excellent job. I am very satisfied with his outstanding knowledge and performance. I will refer all my family and friends to him. LILLY MATHEWS. Carrollton, Texas 972-492-8077

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

Recently had surgery with Dr. Stone as my surgeon. So happy I was referred to him from my GP! Dr. Stone is a excellent surgeon with an amazing staff. Surgery has been completely successful.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Dr. Stone is the absolute best surgeon ever. If I could give him a 10, I would. He repaired my large ventral hernia, and several smaller ones as well in October 2018. I had been avoiding going in for surgery for over a year, until my body finally decided it would not let me wait any longer. I was alone and very scared, but Dr. Stone said a prayer with me and I felt calm, and I knew I had chosen the right doctor for the procedure. He has such a great personality, and he explained everything to me, and answered all my questions, both before and after the surgery. I will refer all my family members and friends, as well as anyone else who needs a great surgeon who will give them the best care in their time of need. Thank You again Dr. Ramsey Stone, you are the greatest surgeon, that I have had the pleasure of knowing in all my 50 + years. Keep up the great work.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

Dr. Stone performed my hernia repair surgery in September of 2018. From the initial office consultation, Dr. Stone and the office staff were very professional, answered all of my questions, and addressed all my concerns. Dr. Stone is an excellent surgeon, he is very caring, and kind. Everything went just as he said it would and I would refer him to anyone I know. I am very pleased and thankful for his care.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2018

Dr Ramsey Stone is an excellent surgeon. The entire hernia repair surgery process from diagnosis, pre-surgery, surgery and post surgery exceeded all my expectations. Very personable and compassionate person as well.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Excellent communication skills and care. Highly recommend for any major or minor surgery.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Sudden Gallbladder issue, test results on Wednesday and I was able to get into see Dr. Stone on Thursday, his great assistant Sonya was able to get me into surgery on Friday, 7:30am. Dr. Stone is very compassionate, caring, knowledgeable, even said a prayer with us before surgery. I have no problem or reservations about recommending him for you or your family

flag | Submitted October 12, 2018

I had Right inguinal hernia surgery on 9-19-18 I can tell you all went real good. Dr Stone is definitely an extremely highly skilled Dr, with very close attention to detail. From the first office appointment, to completion of the surgery, Im feeling great and I will without a doubt recommend Dr Stone for surgery procedures to those I come across. Your gonna Love the office staff, their a hoot! J Parrott

flag | Submitted October 7, 2018

Dr Stone performed two surgeries at once on me , He told us everything that could happen through surgery and Kept my wife informed of everything going on. He even said a prayer before going in to surgery which was very comforting . And a big shout out to his team also.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Ramsey Stone's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Stone graduated from Washington University in St. Louis with a degree in biomedical engineering. His educational experience had an emphasis on robotics and advanced technology. He completed his medical degree from U.T. Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. He then went on to complete his residency in general surgery at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas. Dr. Stone lectured at Baylor about emerging and future technology in surgery and specifically about transoral incisionless fundoplication. He is board certified in general surgery and is considered a leading voice in the field of advanced surgical technology and techniques. From Dr. Stone: I would like to take a chance to introduce myself and to explain what your experience under my care may look like. I am not your typical surgeon. I do not see you as a number or a statistic. I see everyone that walks through my door as a wonderful, unique person that was purposefully created. With that said, I am not here to sell you a surgery or get you into something that will not specifically benefit you. Everyone is entitled to being completely appreciated and heard. I hope that my time with you can be spent fulfilling these goals. Medicine (and especially surgery!) is an ever-changing landscape that is both exciting and challenging. I take great strides in being on the forefront of this field. The rapidly changing technology and advances are important to grasp and implement when possible. I feel like my background uniquely positions me in a way to most fully integrate technology into the world of “tried and true” surgical techniques. Learn more at: www.RamseyStoneMD.com

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2005)
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas (Grad. 2005)

• Inguinal hernia
  • Umbilical hernia
  • Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
  • Gallstones