Ratings for Dr. Loren Ost

This former doctor of mine is horrible! I have a condition that requires an outpatient urological procedure every 6 weeks in order for me to continue living it's a small surgical procedure but it serious one at that in meaning it if I do not get the procedure done I will not be able to release urine and my kidneys would explode if that were to happen. From 2007 to 2010 I was a constant patient of his. One particular day a new nurses assistant answer the phone when I called about a medication question nevertheless the woman was very rude to me and would not let me speak to my nurse at the time therefore I made a formal complaint against the woman in return the doctor calls my personal cell phone number from his personal number and not only tells me that I do not deserve surgery but that he feels I am a threat to him and his staff due to the fact that I complained on the nurses aassistant THAT IS EVIL,UNETHICAL, ILLEGAL,AND HE DOES NOT NEED TO CONTINUE PRACTICING AT ALL.Horrible! :-(

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013