Ratings for Dr. Shrikant Sridhar

Dr. Sridar was very good for my plethora of health problems. I don't know why he left but I assume it was not on the up and up. I felt he genuinely cared for me and now I feel lost and abandoned. If anyone hears of his whereabouts I need to know. Karen in New Westminster

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I had to see my GP for help but realized she is on a vacation. I still called the clinic and was told Dr. Sridhar will be seeing me. I was really nervous and skeptical since I had experience before when the doctor is covering for another doctor , they don't do the job well. I was worried that it would be the same. However, he was so empathetic, very helpful and knowledgable. He explained everything thoroughly for me and word it so I can understand since I'm struggling with cognitive problems at the moment. He also told me the steps to take and what is priority thing to do. He recommended me to other specialists for my help and even printed out a google search of specialists near me. He is definitely one of the best doctors I have ever seen. Although my GP is really good, I wouldn't mind seeing Dr. Sridhar when my GP is away on vacation or unavailable. He is really sweet and kind doctor, who truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

this doctor is unprofessional, who goes on medical leave and quits, then works at another clinic. what kind of doctor abandons his patients just like that? aside from him being a very B****** doctor.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Best doctor I ever had. Knows so much about all of my issues!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Watch out for this Doctor! He's mean and spiteful. He has made it as difficult as possible to obtain my pain medications. I asked him for help. He actually said" I don't care!" All he had to do was say "Sure I'll help get you through this. " Instead he wants to make my life a living hell. I'm moving on. I suggest that he do the same, but he won't. He will try to belittle you by saying "Who's the doctor here?" I've had plenty of years of experience with doctors and medications. This doctor is just a child with an MD, and the WORST doctor I've ever experienced.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

This office is the worst of the worst. The staff plays games and Dr. Sridhar seems like he doesn't like his job. He's nasty and impolite. He really doesn't Know or have what it takes to be a good Doctor. I've personally heard others complain about him. He called the Cops on me.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Excellent, knowledgeable, gentle, empathic, doctor! Not capable stuff. It is very hard to get them on the phone and for many times I go physically to the office to make appointment. I would highly recommend dr Sridhar as a doctor.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Love seeing Dr. Sridhar - he is super nice and always takes the time to listen to all your problems. but because he does take the time to listen, the wait time is a bit long to see him as he doesn't rush and is very polite, knowledgeable and caring. Receptionist is nice however, sometimes hard to reach to make the appointment as she is multi-tasking with bringing patients in the room or have others on hold on the phone. Dr. Sridhar is worth the wait to see him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I went in to discuss further my ongoing challenges with my health, was given maybe 5 minutes and then kicked out with him complaining to me that he had to manage his own health problems also. His team was going to setup an appointment for me to see a specialist, two weeks after I had seen him I still hadn't heard from the specialist, so I called there offices to confirm my appointment and was told none had been made and a reference from my GP was necessary. When I called my GP his receptionist told me that I had to self reference myself I explained that this was not the case and offered to replay the conversation to them. When I was waiting for it to replay, they hung up on me so I called back and was only able to leave a voice message. Assuming that they would follow up, I waited and called back to the specialist in a week. No reference had been put through, so I physically went to the office and got a repeat of the self reference bull sh!t. I had to complain to Sridhar.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr. Sridhar is very nice doctor, takes time to listen to your problem, doesn't rush (absolutely not like Dr. Shafie). Very polite, Knowledgable and humble do everything to help.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013