Ratings for Dr. Ian Burron

What rock did this guy crawl out from under? What an ignorant, mindless and incompetent MD. I suffered a very complicated injury at work. Was given inadequate physio by WCB Manitoba. Ended up back on crutches with reactive synovitis as a result. They accepted more physio to get the synovitis under control. After the second round oh physio, an Orthopedic Surgeon diagnosed me with posterior tibial tendon dysfunction. He told Dr Burron that he wanted me on a PTTD physio program to try and strengthen and recover normal use of the tendon. Burron has dismissed the recommendations and turned a blind eye like a little coward. I’ve been suffering knee problems for the last year. Recently the knee flared up and I have been in a lot of pain. I ended up getting an ultrasound after my calf began to swell too. It’s been six weeks as this little weasel has been conducting a ‘medical review’ to see if my knee is compenable. This all despite a sports injury doctor and an Orthopedic Surgeon stating that the knee problems are from my fall. Someone give this idiot an anatomy refresher course. The proximal fibula and proximal tibiofibular joint are part of the knee! WCB Manitoba and their ‘medical advisors’ are walking a real fine line of legality with respect to patient care. The first item on the Manitoba College of physicians and surgeons code of conduct is advocating for the best interests of the patient.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

Wcb Manitoba dr. Does and says whatever they want him too.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I'm submitting a complaint to the College of Physician's & Surgeons about Dr. Burron. He reported falsehoods and manipulated data to manufacture a position to terminate WCB benefits. Be wary of this doctor and record all conversations with him if you must meet with him. Be sure to have a witness accompany you.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Wcb doctor. He stopped me from getting the help I needed.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

He is successfully helping me with my hairloss issues!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014