Ratings for Dr. Dinshaw Punthakee

I found him to be rude, bordering on abusive in his manner. My knee replacement surgery failed...and I am terrified to see him again.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

He litterly put my husband back together after he had a horrific motorcycle accident many years ago! When everyone else thought he wouldn’t pull through Dr Punthakee did and preformed miracles.... he also just recently replaced my mother in laws knee at 82 and she is doing awesome. If you take his suggestions and follow them the healing process is amazing. Just because he doesn’t joke around and baby you doesn’t mean he doesn’t care.... remember people your seeing him to heal not to be entertained! If he refuses to operate on you, maybe you should look at yourself and stop making him out to be a “bad” doctor.... there must be a reason! Thank you Dr. Punthakee for saving my husband and treating my mom in law! Forever great full . The Jurik family.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2018

He says it like it is. If you follow his instructions you will have a successful outcome. I wish there were more Doctors like him .

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Extremely rude to his residents. Should be reprimanded with making such inappropriate comments. Time to retire!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

I have just had my 2nd hip replacement done by Dr. Punthakee and am very pleased with the results. I am now pain free in both hips and can lead a normal life. He is an excellent surgeon and does his utmost to make sure his patients get the best of care and advice. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017