Ratings for Dr. Dalia Eino

Her bed side manner is very bad. She appeared to not care about me. Seemed to want to get rid of me right away. The patients in the waiting room I spent 2 hours with felt bad for me but this lady did not.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Great dr . great petsonality. Easy to talk too. Great staff

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

My experience in this clinic today was excellent. I was greeted warmly and professionally by the office staff and taken in only a few minutes past my 9 am appointment time. I did have to wait between procedures, but this is because I was given drops that had to take effect before the next phase of my examination. The office was busy, but everyone was seen in turn according to their appointment times and no one was stressed as they waited. I found Dr. Eino to be professional, friendly and highly skilled. I had read the very negative comments on this site before going to the appointment, and I must say that I was somewhat concerned because of them, but my experience today was completely different. I would highly recommend not only Dr. Eino but the clinic as a whole and I would not hesitate to use their services again.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Yes. There is a fairly long wait, but we are a nation of baby boomers, many needing cataract surgery. We have a shortage of ophthalmologists and I waited approximately one hour to be seen. This is not unusual for many specialists. Dr Eino was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, gave me options that had not been offered by a previous doctor who I saw. The front desk staff were personable and helpful. All in all, a very good experience.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

There is chronic over bookings with a two hour wait

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I found Dr. Eino to be professional, caring and knowledgeable. She answered any questions I had and offered more information. It is true that sometimes there is a wait but this is not unexpected in emergency situations or at a very busy clinic. If this is understood, it is worth the wait to see her. At one appointment I had, Dr. Eino was very sick but she kept working through as she wanted to see everyone that needed her help...that impressed me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014