Ratings for Dr. Dalia Eino

The doctor is good but their front office staff are horrible and incredibly rude people. Especially the woman at the front, she is a horrible person. Example: a man whose first language wasn't English couldn't understand what the receptionist was saying. Instead of slowing down, she proceeded to speak louder and shout at the man. Another example: my husband couldn't remember his medications as he just had his surgery so I helped respond to her questions, she said to me "was I talking to you?" Avoid this doctor and office staff especially. People should be treated with respect.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Yes. There is a fairly long wait, but we are a nation of baby boomers, many needing cataract surgery. We have a shortage of ophthalmologists and I waited approximately one hour to be seen. This is not unusual for many specialists. Dr Eino was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, gave me options that had not been offered by a previous doctor who I saw. The front desk staff were personable and helpful. All in all, a very good experience.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

There is chronic over bookings with a two hour wait

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I found Dr. Eino to be professional, caring and knowledgeable. She answered any questions I had and offered more information. It is true that sometimes there is a wait but this is not unexpected in emergency situations or at a very busy clinic. If this is understood, it is worth the wait to see her. At one appointment I had, Dr. Eino was very sick but she kept working through as she wanted to see everyone that needed her help...that impressed me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014