Ratings for Dr. Dalia Eino

Yes. There is a fairly long wait, but we are a nation of baby boomers, many needing cataract surgery. We have a shortage of ophthalmologists and I waited approximately one hour to be seen. This is not unusual for many specialists. Dr Eino was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, gave me options that had not been offered by a previous doctor who I saw. The front desk staff were personable and helpful. All in all, a very good experience.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

There is chronic over bookings with a two hour wait

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I found Dr. Eino to be professional, caring and knowledgeable. She answered any questions I had and offered more information. It is true that sometimes there is a wait but this is not unexpected in emergency situations or at a very busy clinic. If this is understood, it is worth the wait to see her. At one appointment I had, Dr. Eino was very sick but she kept working through as she wanted to see everyone that needed her help...that impressed me.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014