Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Pang

I was in and out in no time. Very friendly and easy-going attitude. Yet he didn't rush me and was there if I had any additional questions. I think he may be better suited for younger patients - as I know my Grandma probably wouldn't like how quick and speedy he is. I prefer it though because I do not like going to the doctors! He doesn't waste time and is great at communicating. One thing is that I think his staff could be a bit more organized but I am sure it is a learning process and things will smooth out soon.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Very friendly, calm, and efficient! Had a great experience. I also liked that he was young and up to date with knowledge!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Tells you to ask the Pharmacist as he doesn't know anything about the drug you are having problems with.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Young doctor very stuck up, arrogant,rudely walks out on you, doesn't give enough time, doesn't listen, doesn't read records or literature given by patient. Plays down what you say way down. Jumps to conclusions. Difficult to get referrals. Does a lot of try this try that. No regard for your life, schedule or time. He has a lot to learn very little practical experience. He is against any use of marijuana. Expects you to come in multiple times at drop of a hat. Sneaky does not inform patient what he is doing or checking for. When and if he does lab referral he marks off wrong tests. He should be referring serious cases to specialists.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016