Ratings for Dr. Andrew Grunow

I Lynton Luke Jonathan & Cordilia Singaram are patients of Dr Grunow,we the Undersigned Would like to bring to your attention that when ever we had an Appointment with Dr Grunow he was Very Professional,and did his consultation with us to the best of his ability ,Dr Grunow is very kind hearted and always goes the extra mile for his patients,when ever we had entered his Surgery we were welcomed with such good advice and hospitality by his Receptionist and Dr Grunow,we always looked forward to seen Dr Grunow because of his hospitality and his professionalism,we were comfortable and we felt safe with him as our Medical Practitioner ,we are his patients for the last 3 years ,and we have not been more happy,he solved our every medical problem we faced....Please feel free to contact us ....I Thank you for reading our email. Cordilia Singaram - 0843195325

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr Grunow is a great doctor who takes hid time explaining to his patients what the condition is and how it can be solved. Since I started going to him in past 10 years, my family have had great confidence in his ability as a doctor. He's opinion is valued.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

This doctor helped me through 2 of the worst times of my life. For the life of me why in heavens name suspend him for something as mundane as behaviour. This has got to be one of the most grounded and down to earth practitioners I've met that actually connects with his patients.What about my rights as a patient to be treated by a practitioner of my choice. It took me a long time to find a doctor that I was comfortable with.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Excellent band accurate diagnosis. Helpful and and makes one feel comfortable. Information provided is extremely helpful. Will definitely bgo back and recommend bother patients to him. Is professional respectful and caring. Great humanitarian.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Fantastic and friendly doctor who appreciates his clients,and gives of his best!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Doctor Grunow is a hands on Doctor, very caring and a breath of fresh air!!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

Pleasant and easy to talk to. I normally suffer from blue collar fear, but Im totally at ease when I see him

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Outstanding and caring doctor. Has a wonderful bedside manner and his dedication for his work is obvious.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Friendly, and highly knowledgeble. Loved every minute of my visit there. The passion for work is noticed. Keep it up

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017