Ratings for Dr. Ranae Dostal

He is my GP and I consider him to be the best. I once came to the surgery feeling very unwell and without an appointment. He checked me out fully and later said he was nearly going to admit me to hospital with pneumonia. I had no idea I was that sick. After my endocrinologist (diabetes 2) moved to Randwick I reverted to him. His knowledge and correct interpretation of my regular blood tests mad this decision possible.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2013

He is compassionate, listens to you. Goes to the "N" Degree to sort your problems out. He may not be on time a;ways but that is because he does not rush anyone out. He also will never refuse to see you if you feel you are very ill.I am always amazed at his knowledge, there never seems anything he does not be able to help you with or can explain why he feels this is your problem. The have been many times I have mentioned his name to medical staff in hospital and they have heard of him, have known him years ago when he was working in the hospital.I feel lost when he is away on holiday, I just never feel as sure as I do when he is taking care of me.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013