Ratings for Dr. Lincoln Chew

I saw Dr Lincoln Chew in 2008 because it was extremely painful for me to chew on one side of my mouth He said it was gum problems. I walked out feeling he’d been useless. Three months later, as nothing had improved, I saw another dentist and he straight away said one of my teeth was cracked, confirmed later by another dentist. When I took this up with Dr Chew he emailed me saying, “my diagnosis of gum problems was because your back teeth were slightly loose, and there was bleeding. I usually work off the premises when there’s no clear-cut diagnosis starting with something simple and fixing that. Then if symptoms persist move on to other possibilities!!!???” Pure nonsense! The other dentists said there was a clear cut diagnosis - I had a cracked tooth - which has proved spot-on in the years since. And Dr Chew hadn’t mentioned how to fix my loose teeth and bleeding problems anyway, problems that no other dentist has mentioned in the years since. Dr Chew couldn’t have been more unhelpful.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013