Ratings for Dr. Disbel R. Mansilla

My experiences with Dr. Mansilla and her entire staff over the past 18 months have been entirely positive. Very courteous, professional and compassionate care. Dr. Mansilla is gentle, very detail oriented, and she runs a tight ship. It seems that everyone working there knows they are part of an effective team and do their part to help make it run well. Dr. Mansilla is very caring about my comfort level and the crowns my husband and I have had done in her are perfect.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I would highly reccomend SLO Dental they are very friendly & treat you with great respect.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I have seen this dentist for several years now, and am so glad to finally switch. She seems very sweet when you first see her, and once the initial impression is over, she is rude, and flakey. She fails to communicate with you as to what is being done and does the same with other doctors who share projects in your mouth (eg implants and surgeries). I can not express how many times she has canceled appointments only after I've arrived, and the countless hours I have waited both in the lobby and in the exam room while she bounces back and fourth from patient to patient due to their poor scheduling. The one older receptionist is very rude, not once have I felt comfortable in her presence. Mansilla is very hard to understand and much to proud to take criticism in her work. I would never recommend her to anyone, in fact when I hear her mentioned I get very angry and start ranting. Their billing and estimates are always off and many times they have billed us again after we have already paid.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I called them because I had pain and they gave an appointment the same day, the staff was really friendly and the dentist help me to reliave my pain. I really appreciate their help.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

The first time I took my son to this place, they were really nice and caring, but we were there for about 3 and a half hours. The second time I took my son there, we were waiting for an hour and were there for 2 hours. They said that the insurance company would pay for most of the visit but I would have to pay for the rest, which I did. Then I get a bill saying that I owed $100 more which the insurance company was "supposedly" supposed to pay. That's BS. It's not my fault your "estimate" of my son's dental work didn't come out correct. Some of the staff members are courteous, but I think it's mostly the insurance biller at the office that pisses me off. Also, the wait is forever long and sometimes I don't understand what the staff and Dr. is saying because of their heavy accent. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr.Mansilla is a very nice doctor and very gentle on patient. She took out my wisdom teeth only in 15 second top,with no pain and shade of my crown is beautiful and fit.I love her.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

She yells at you when she cleans your teeth and while she checks it. She's really rude and she even says herself she must be a witch. I overheard her talking to another client when she said that. She screamed at me for being a few minutes late one time when she is ALWAYS late.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

My actual review of this terrible dental practice is floating around on Google and Yelp but it's over 4000 characters long and won't fit here. Even at that length I had to omit some of the terrible things experienced at this office. STAY AWAY!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

told me they accepted my insurance, then billed me after they dropped my insurance company. Charged an excessive amount ($167.00) to glue on a crown when I was in the chair for 5 minutes. Customary fee in this area (after calling several dentists) is $50 for same care. Unreasonable when I asked to speak to the manager to discuss this fee, they refused and sent bill to collection agency without trying to resolve the issue with me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008