Ratings for Dr. Fahreen Dossa

I found my experience with Dr. Dossa to be extremely disappointing. Dr. Dossa was vary unprofessional, she was argumentative about my medical condition, she told me incorrect information, was uneducated on my medication telling me wrong information about it and again argued about the information. She is the kind of Doctor that should not be allowed to run a practice, all and all she was rude, uneducated, and provided wrong information, AVOID AT ALL COST!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Dr Dossa was very helpful with my condition, I really hope I can continue with her in my future.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Dossa has been the best G.P. I've ever encountered...and I've met tons! She takes the time to listen to your symptoms/concerns, and never rushes through an appointment. She has a caring demeanor that makes you feel at ease despite how stressful and frustrating it can be when you're health is a matter of concern. All other doctors should take a page from her book!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Dossa has moved her practice to Vital Health Point Grey, 4448 West 10th Avenue, Vancouver. Tel: 778.379.4448

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015