Ratings for Dr. Petra Bucek

DO NOT GO TO THIS DR., SHE IS CONSTANTLY LATE. SHE WILL CHARGE YOU TO FILL OUT A MEDICAL FORM BY THE SECOND. SHE ALSO CHARGES MILEAGE IF SHE HAS TO GO PHOTOCOPY ANYTHING AT STAPLES. SHE CHARGED MY HUSBAND $87.00 JUST TO SIGN HER NAME, I DID ALL THE PAPER WORK AND SHE CHARGED US FOR HER SIGNATURE. SHE KEPT US WAITING IN HER OFFICE FOR 2 HOURS. SHE ALSO USES WIKIPEDIA AS A SEARCH TOOL TO GET INFORMATION. SHE IS ILL INFORMED ON ALL ASPECTS OF HEALTH.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr. Bucek asked my wife Doris to leave because she was wearing perfume.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Ms. Bucek was a extremely rude doctor. When my wife and I walked in, she said "K.I.S.S." meaning keep it simple stupid. She sighed all through my husbands' appointment. She even burped and never said excuse me. She also refused to shake our hands. She also text ed while we spoke and took several phone calls. She seemed to lack knowledge on the male body and kept on calling my husband Peter when his name is Paul. She wore yoga pants and believe me this woman by no means should be wearing Yoga pants.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013