Ratings for Dr. Shahab Tabesh

Fantastic! Best dentist and supporting staff I have been to. Very professional, explains all procedures, very friendly. I'm here to stay. They take the fear out of going to the dentist. I'm extremely grateful!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

There aren't many words to describe the treatment I received except FANTABULOUS. AMAZING staff who genuinely care. Best dentist that I've EVER been to. Dr Tabeshi is the most down to earth professional dentist that will make even the most nervous child feel at ease. The whole staff have big hearts and all the patience in the world. BEST EVER EXPERIENCE. 😁

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

By far the best Dental Office I have ever visited. Friendly, caring and extremely knowledgable and thorough. I highly recommend Dr. Tabesh with 100% confidence hands down

flag | Submitted March 26, 2019

Most pleasant, knowledgeable dentist I’ve known. Have had much work done past 2 years and have full confidence in Dr Tabesh and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2019

Very happy with Dr. Tabesh. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2019

Very high turnover in staff since the previous owner..Dr.Peeling ..New dentist are just in for a quick buck... beware of this office!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Shahab Tabesh

Dr. Shahab Tabesh's response
Thank you for your feedback. Given that the office is 40 years old, we have had a number of retirements and some staff who have left because of illness, maternity leave and personal reasons. We take pride in our team, old and new, and will continue in our commitment to exceptional patient care for the thousands of patients and generations of families who trust us. "A quick buck" and "beware" are far from the reality of our daily practice and personal values. We wish you the best with your new dentist, and hope that you find an office that can provide care that aligns with your goals

Submitted August 22, 2019

Great Dentist! All the staff make you feel welcome and comfortable. Dr. Tabesh is very knowledgeable. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 1, 2018

I am a very nervous patient. I have had some major work done in the last year by Dr. Tabesh. He has given me multiple options. Explains everything to you. His staff are wonderful as well. I would highly recommend him and his staff any day.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

This Dentist is very professional and his work was great. I would recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Tabesh and staff at Hess Village Dental Group are great. The hygienists are so good that my son falls asleep in the chair during his cleaning appointments. Everyone there is so helpful and friendly. I would recommend Hess Village Dental to anyone who is looking for a new dentist.

Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Shahab Tabesh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shahab Tabesh is a Dentist at ROMIC-TABESH family dentistry in Burlington, and HESS VILLAGE DENTAL GROUP in Hamilton. graduated from the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry in 2008. As part of his commitment to patient care he has taken various continuing education courses and continues to pursue advanced education and training regularly. Dr. Tabesh believes that building a foundation of trust, and educating patients about their oral health is the key to long term, successful dental care. He takes pride on providing the highest standard of care while putting patients at ease by creating a warm and comfortable environment.

• English

• University of Toronto

• Dental exam
  • Dental exam for children
  • Cavities/tooth decay
  • Tooth abscess
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Dental implant surgery