Ratings for Dr. Shahab Tabesh

Dr. Tabesh is really calm, explains things and didn't try to sell treatment. He told me that he'll push me to do things if there's infection or cavities, but helped me come up with a plan to fix some less than perfect teeth....and he told me to do it at whatever pace I'm comfortable. There was never even the slightest pressure or sales tactic, and the work he has done so far feels great. Definitely a good person and dentist.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

This Dentist is very professional and his work was great. I would recommend him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Tabesh and staff at Hess Village Dental Group are great. The hygienists are so good that my son falls asleep in the chair during his cleaning appointments. Everyone there is so helpful and friendly. I would recommend Hess Village Dental to anyone who is looking for a new dentist.

Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr. Tabesh is the best dentist ever. He's so nice and friendly and he takes the time to explain anything that's going on with your teeth. Also, I had to have a filling done which I was dreading because it's always been painful in the past with previous dentists, but this time it didn't hurt at all!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr. Tabesh came in when my son had an accident on a day when there was no staff and no help. He was so calm and helpful throughout the entire process and made an otherwise stressful instance into something that was manageable. That type of effort really means something in this day and age.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

Dr. Tabesh has such a nice and calm persona that you can't help but feel relaxed. Even when he's giving the needle, I wasn't scared. Great job!!! I'm writing this while still frozen :)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Some of the other consultations I had left my head spinning. He didn't do any major work on me yet, but his approach impressed me. Great chair side manor and a busy waiting room tell me he's busy and good. Let's hope I'm right!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have had multiple extractions and 2 bridges made by DrTabesh and his team. His attention to detail was great and he took his time to make sure everything was perfect even when it meant a few extra steps and visits.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

The staff at this office are amazing! They always go out of their way to make sure that my family and I are accommodated. Dr. Tabesh really took his time explaining treatment to me and was so gentle through the whole thing.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Im a very nervous patient, and love that Dr. T has a sense of humor and gives a painless injection.. The laughing gas helps too.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr. Shahab Tabesh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Shahab Tabesh is a Dentist at ROMIC-TABESH family dentistry in Burlington, and HESS VILLAGE DENTAL GROUP in Hamilton. graduated from the University of Toronto Faculty of Dentistry in 2008. As part of his commitment to patient care he has taken various continuing education courses and continues to pursue advanced education and training regularly. Dr. Tabesh believes that building a foundation of trust, and educating patients about their oral health is the key to long term, successful dental care. He takes pride on providing the highest standard of care while putting patients at ease by creating a warm and comfortable environment.

• English

• University of Toronto

• Dental exam
  • Dental exam for children
  • Cavities/tooth decay
  • Tooth abscess
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Dental implant surgery