Ratings for Dr. Mark Bechtel

YALE GRADUATE Dr. Bechtle is an excellent Dermatologist. I would give him the highest possible Review. He is great diagnostician and surgeon. Prof . R. L. Hooker

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Several years ago, had bad experience with one of the other doctors in the practice. Dr. Bechtel called and said he would do what was needed at his "other office" in Grove City. Went to "other office" which was a chiropractor's office. Lights were out. Nurse had me wait in the waiting area until Dr Bechtel was ready. He had me lay on the chiropractor's table which was very hard and uncomfortable. He proceeded to perform what needed done while telling me he treats illegal aliens once a week for free at some other location. Ok....I did not need to know this. He did not stitch me up and I had a small divot in my arm. It healed over time but left a round red mark on my arm.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Bechtel for about 10 years. He's caring, knowledgeable, and the best at diagnosing and treating skin problems.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

He is the best. Been seeing him since 99. He is always caring and takes the time that is needed. I give him an ll.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. Bechtel really knows what he is doing. My Husband had been to many other Drs. But it was Dr. Bechtel who trated his issue and he is doing much better. I must agree He does always seem to be in a hurry. Feels like he just sees as many people as he can in a days time. I wish he would spend more time with everyone but. Would send friends and family to him. I also HATE the way you call the office and it takes DAYSSSSSS for someone to get back with you. I have waited a week before for an answer to a simple question.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Nationally known. Great doctor. Diagnosed first aids case in Ohio.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

Dr Bechtel is a great dermatologist, I've been seeing him for 5 years. He is very gentle and caring.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

He's very rushed. Sent me to a plastic surgeon to have mole removed from my back. Was not impressed with him, nor would I go back to him. I prefer a doctor that takes at least a little bit of time with patients...

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. Mark Bechtel diagnosed my problem and within days started clearning up. He's the best and I guess that's why I drive 70miles one way to see him

flag | Submitted September 18, 2009

Dr. Mark Bechtel takes a personal interest in his patients. He is extremely knowledgeable and is among the best dermatologists in Ohio.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2009

Dr. Mark Bechtel's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

Amerihealth