Ratings for Dr. Amanda Nickels-Fader

Dr Nickels-Fader and her staff are an excellent team at Johns Hopkins. My primary OBGYN told me I needed to have an ovary and tube removed along with my appendix due to a cyst. Dr Nickels-Fader reviewed my information and was able to remove only the cyst. I am very thankful for the time and attention that was provided and I would recommend her team to anyone needing GYN surgery.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

Dr Fader and her staff treated me like a partner in treatment rather than an object of treatment. The staff were patient in answering all my questions. On the days of my two surgeries and post-surgery, the staff was phenomenal - professional,caring and knowledgeable about their particular treatment protocols. Dr. Fader's surgery was well done resulting in a short and smooth recovery. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

She did a hysterectomy for me I was up and functional the next day and it was open surgery. She is very kind example she called to check on me from her own personal cell phone after an emergency visit prior to surgery. Everyone on her staff was kind and very helpful answering all my questions and making sure I understood the procedure. I would highly recommend her to everyone and I would trust her with my GRANDMOTHER. Now that's special, thanks very much and as I said it was if I touched the hem of Jesus' garment. You deserve a raise and you an asset to the Johns Hopkins staff.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013