Ratings for Dr. Casey Manarey

Don't go there unless you want to have a terrible experience!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

I've just been to see Dr. Manarey, certainly knowledgeable but curt. He definitely gets down to brass tacks. I will have a view more appointments as reports and scans were not there for him to view which seemed ill prepared. Nonetheless.....I would never bring my children into my doctors appointment unless adult age and I wanted their support.....that is what sitters are for.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Very poor response, if you expect results find another doctor. His referral to Surrey Hospital took forever.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

If you want to deal with Jekyll and Hyde, by all means, you should see Dr. Manarey. When I first entered his office (with my two kids), I commented on how I felt like I was in a spa (with the relaxing spa-esque music). However, that mood quickly vanished as I was ushered into one of the rooms by Dr. Manarey himself. As soon as we were in the room, he started yelling at my kids to sit down (while they were on their way to sitting down!) and then he started screaming at them for no reason at all. I held my tongue and let him finish his consultation, as he could be the doctor to perform my potential surgery. Then, he turned around and screamed at my kids again because my son wanted to stand beside me to make sure I was okay. After we were done my consultation, he seemed completely normal until I told him in a very civil manner that if I had to bring my children to my next appointment, that I would appreciate if he did not speak to my kids in that tone again. That's when Dr. Manarey became Hyde again and started yelling at me! My kids were extremely well behaved at our visit and always are when we go to our many appointments at Children's Hospital, where I'm sure their hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment trumps Dr. Manarey's tens of thousands of dollars worth of equipment that he was worried my kids would destroy with their Cyclops eyes and superpowers. If you want a surgeon that is capable of snapping like a twig and doing a complete 180 in a matter of seconds, Dr. Manarey is the right doctor for you. If you're like 99% of the rest of the population who would rather have a sane doctor with an excellent bedside manner, I'd suggest to look for another ENT specialist. The best way I can describe being in Dr. Manarey's office is it's as if I'm stepping into a real-life Terminus (Walking Dead fans will know exactly what I'm talking about - Google it!).

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Very very arrogant doctor. Doesn't let you ask questions and is very dismissive and rude. Short visits mean more money to him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Had surgery Aug 2015 after not being able to breath, taste my food or smell for over 20 years. Dr Manarey has been amazing, even calling to check on me at home after my 3 hour surgery. The follow ups were great. He is an outstanding Doctor.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Did my Sinus surgery April 2015 , Knows his stuff, very efficient . Im breathing with no obstruction. He has my highest regard.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

my experience was very negative . At the time Dr C Manarey worked both at FCM as well as MSP doc - I had waited several months for appointment due to reoccurring sinus infections - normal -but by the time my appointment came up had ear problems added into the mix. He did do a sinus look see and then I asked if he could look in my ear as well - he refused saying I would need another appointment if i wanted him to do that. I left went to walkin explained what had happened and the gp looked in my ear and said I am surprised he refused his specialty is already narrow and he made it even narrower. I had a rare dangerous condition in my ear - three surgeries were required to fix. I was recently referred back to Dr Manarey - I asked to see another ent as my experience with him was so unpleasant as well as not working with me as a patient. He is a good surgeon from all reports well respected by his peers

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I had surgery in September 2014 to correct quite a few problems that I had developed from previous surgeons. It's now been a few months and I have had no problems since. I have regained my sense of smell and taste which had been gone for many years. I would definantly recommend Dr. Manarey

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Terrible bedside manner and did not help my problem.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014