Ratings for Dr. Sathesh Porur Evalappan

I had my worst Emergency Care experience at University Urgicare in Somerset, NJ. The Doctors and the staff are not trained to handle emergencies. Dr. Sathesh Porur Evalappan treated my 4 year old son - sutured his wound on his head in the ER. Dr.Evalappan didn't administer anesthesia properly and my son was in extreme pain throughout the procedure. And he took ONE HOUR to put just two stitches, that too without cleaning the wound properly. When I visited my Pediatrician she looked at the sutures and commented that my son was fortunate that the wound was not infected, it was going to leave a bad scar on his head because instead of 5 he had only put 2 stitches and so loose that that it had not closed the wound. I will never go back to this place again. If you really want to get the best urgent care, I would advise everyone to STAY AWAY from this place.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013