Ratings for Dr. Gordon Richards

Love this Dr and Dr McArthur Dr Corbet Dr Popescue However the staff and secretary both male and female, are the rudest most unprofessional people I have delt with. Very uncoforting and very sarcastic with clients. Your first impression of the office is the two that great you when you walk in. So being ignored and talked to like your stupid is the worst. I wish they would fire both and get some nice happy people at the desk. I cold say worse but anyone who goes to wyndham medical will know what I'm talking about. It's a shame that this office gets a bad name over a couple employees that have zero customer service. The Dr's at this office are great it's just to bad when you don't want to call to book an appointment to see them because you can't stand the nasty way you get treated on the phone or when you go in. I Have gone to the walkin clinic and hospital instead to avoid this treatment.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I can't say enough good things about Gord... er... Dr. Richards. Knowledgeable. Patient. Listens and encourages open two way communication. Explores alternatives to prescription medicine when it is appropriate and makes no bones about it when they are needed. Far and away the best physician I've ever had and based on conversations with family and friends they always end up saying the same thing: I wish he was my doctor. There is a one star review on this site for Dr. Richards. Basically everything that person cites is the exact opposite of what I've experienced. Staff are friendly and supportive -- and yes busy. I cant speak to another person's experience but referring to this clinic, or any of its members as "incompetent" strikes me as petty, vindictive and dishonest.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

My children and I had the same family doctor for many years- 22+yrs just for myself. All though my old doctor was helpful (at times- which was rarely) he was next to impossible to get an appointment with, never on time, hardly in the office, didn't listen and was not helpful- in the way of treatment plans. The last straw is when I wasn't able to see him (for a follow-up) after my hystercomy- I was looking at a months wait. I knew I had an infection brewing and had become very worried I'd have nobody to help me or a doctor for my follow up, that was needed. My husband suggested he check with Dr.Richards office- to see if my children and I could be taken on as his patients...my husband had been telling me this for over two years. My husband and I took a drive to his office- after 15 minutes of talking with Dr.Richards receptionist- my children and I were all signed up and patients of his and I had an appointment to see Dr. Richards the next day. I was already pleased, just with that first experience that day. I met with Dr.Richards the next day, at his new office...very nice, clean and great staff to boot. Dr.Richards came in and was all smiles and very poliet!!! This man was such a pleasure to deal with- he listened to everything I had to say, was very knowledgable and I had a treament plan to help with my infection and pain...from my surgery. When ever anyone from my family has needed an appointment (same day or later booking) it's never be an issue and the staff/Dr.Richards is always able to help us. I can't express how pleased and happy I am with Dr. Richards! He is by far- THE BEST DOCTOR!!! I am so happy I made the change for my children and I. Again, BEST decision I've made....I only wish, I had done it many years ago! Thank You Dr. Richards and Staff!! You're truly the BEST doctor The Z Family

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I've had Dr. Richard's now many years. He is the best doctor I have ever had and known. He is a doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients. Dr. Richard's cares about you and what you have to say. I wish there were more doctors like him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr Richards has been my family doctor for over a decade now. His staff is exceptional and professional. They truly put the patient first. Dr Richards himself is amazing. He takes the time to make sure your concerns are heard. After moving away from Guelph my family kept him as our doctor, even though we are over 100km away. Thats how AWESOME he is. :)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Dr. Richards is my family doctor for approximately 6 years now. He has been exceptionally helpful, patient, and understanding. I was very fortunate to have him take me on as a patient.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Both he and his staff are incompetent. He is unwilling to delve into difficult problems and does not follow up with his patients. He is not interested in taking the time to find out what is truly happening with his patients. His receptionist makes it incredibly difficult to get an appointment and is rude and uncooperative. If this is your doctor, be prepared to advocate for your own care.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014