Ratings for Dr. Eitan Prisman

Dr Prisman and his team are outstanding! He has a program that can calculate and plan how to best reconstruct a jaw that is being removed for cancer. My jaw was removed and rebuilt with my fibula (leg bone). Surgery went really well and I am back to eating and back to work. I have even returned to running. I was able to see the 3D models of my jaw before and after surgery and it was so valuable for me. I highly recommend Dr Prisman - he is kind and professional. I feel lucky to be under his care.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Fantastic surgeon. I was offered chemotherapy and radiation for cancer in the back of my throat. I was also referred to Dr. Prisman. He offered me a robotic surgery. The surgery was flawless and my recovery was great. Once we had the results I didn’t need any more treatment.- not Radiation or chemo. Dr. Prisman has saved my life and has saved me from all the unnecessary side effects of chemotherapy and radiation. I will forever be grateful for Dr. Prisman skills. The surgery was flawless and my recovery was great. Once we have the results I didn’t need any more treatment. Dr. Chrisman to saved my life and will forever be grateful for Dr. Prisman’s skills

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

Excellent surgeon with good sense of humor. Would recommend him and his team to anyone for surgery. Thank you for your fantastic work . I would give you 10 stars if I could.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Highly recommend Dr prisman. He is Professional, kind and honest and a fantastic surgeon. Hats off to him and his assistant Kelly.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Dr. Prism an was patient, knowledgeable and took the time to clearly describe everything (twice). His candor and gentleness were a warm welcome after visiting 2 other ENTs in Vancouver. Felt in gteat hands the entire surgery.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

I was fully prepared to go through radiation and chemotherapy but the team at cancer clinic referred me to Dr. Prisman. He was very positive, clear and outlined the possible outcomes and left the decision to me and my wife. I was only in hospital for 4 days and the nursing staff was amazing also. I just had my 4 month checkup and am still clear and no radiation or chemo has been required. Amazing talents with amazing technology!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

Dr Prisman did my thyroidectomy and full neck dissection. At every appointment he makes sure to take the time to answer my questions/concerns. He is incredibly skilled and knowledgeable. You would be lucky to have him as your Dr.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Prisman is wonderful! He reconstructed my father's tongue and jaw due to an advanced tongue cancer. I cannot say enough good things about this kind soul! I would highly recommend Dr. Prisman for any complicated surgeries. He is a magician! Thank you Dr. Prisman!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr prisman. He is Professional, kind and honest and a fantastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I feel better after I see him and makes me feel like my questions are answered. Very kind and patient

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017