Ratings for Dr. Daniel M Currie

25 Aug 2014 Testimonial --- Dr Currie & Pearl Dental Dr Currie --- is an outstanding physician & dentist. His inter-personal skills, professional competencies as a physician & dentist, and practise management --- are EXCELLENT. I always enter his practise --- feeling 100% confident about the top notch care to be received, AND without fail my expectations are never failed. My confidence comes directly from: A) The Polite & Transparent Manner in which Dr Curries communicates ===> explaining to patients before & after a procedure ===> what the issue is/what needs to be done/the options available/the time required/the costs involved. NO QUESTION is taboo --- I asked many questions --- he responded openly, politely, patiently, and fully. NO QUESTIONS are out of bounds --- his ego is NOT Affected. B) The VERY Superior Technical medical dental skills that Dr. Currie brings to patients ===> Dr Currie KNOWS his work & knows how to deliver it with least complications & reiterations. Before my Implants --- we researched the internet extensively, met 3 of the "top" implant dentists in GTA, reviewed the options & costs; and knowing that the costs were about the same ---we then decided on Dr Currie ONLY AFTER I had reviewed my case with him 3 times before we decided to go with him. He spent many hours in 3 sessions ---answering my questions & explaining the procedures & options. THERE WAS --- NO CHARGE FOR THESE CONSULTATIONS !!! NO PRESSURE TO EITHER GO WITH THE PROCEDURES or TO GO WITH HIM !!! C) The EXCELLENT Follow Up --- to ensure that the work has indeed been successfully executed by him AND make the required adjustments. Dr Currie --- is the very first physician I have EVER dealt with --- who has given us his personal telephone number > a procedure --- so that he may be contacted at home & after hours --- in case of any issues that may develop. THIS IS HIS LEVEL of COURTESY & SELF CONFIDENCE !!! Dr Currie --- Cares & Puts himself on the Line. His Support Team at the front desk, and in the operations theatre are very professional & helpful. My wife & myself have had several involved & cost intensive dental procedures done by Dr. Currie --- including implants, caps, remedial dentistry to damaged teeth etc --- all to our fullest satisfaction. His PRICING --- is very fair & competitive --- we know this since we compared his pricing across GTA. He reduces his billing estimate --- IF he gets lowered costs from his suppliers after a procedure has been completed & billing is executed <=== does anyone know of a physician who has that sense of equity & integrity --- to do THAT? BOTTOM LINE When you add in the Excellence of Service delivered for the Price paid ===> Its THE Deal. For MY Mouth & MY General Health (since dental health --- directly affects the rest of the body especially dental infections affecting the heart) --- I TRUST Dr. Currie without reservations. I wish --- the other young physicians we deal with had HIS level of courtesy, care, competence, and PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY --- to deliver the very best care he is trained to do. Feel free to call me --- if you have any questions. Sam Chakraborty, P.Eng EE, MSc CS, MSc GS, Fellow M.I.T Pericles Partners Inc. (1994) Mississauga L5L 3P4 905-569-3547

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Great care from start to finish. I needed multiple implants and was feeling quite apprehensive. Dr. Currie kept me well informed and involved in my treatment plan leaving me feeling very comfortable with each step of the way.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Dr Currie us extremely knowledgeable and has a very reassuring manner. He is an excellent dentist. The staff are all exceptionally helpful and experienced. Visits to the dentist are made much more enjoyable by the friendly atmosphere. Any totally happy with Dr Currie and his staff and recommend them highly to anyone looking for s dentist.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

A very efficient and knowledgeable group of people. I had two implants placed by Dr. Currie years ago and I am very pleased with the results. No issues. Excellent follow up.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016

The dental care and service received from Dr Currie was excellent especially when he took over the practice. The difficulties experienced were with the office staff, specifically Lori. There had been a mistake made with our account and after being advised it had been resolved, it had not and there was no attempt to correct the issue. After a less than friendly conversation with Lori we moved on.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Daniel M Currie's response
Thank you for the kind words regarding the clinical care you received at Pearl Dental. But I'm very sorry to hear that your experience in my office was not entirely satisfactory. Please feel free to get in touch at the email address below if you would like to discuss your concerns in more detail; any feedback you can provide would be most helpful. Sincerely, Dr. Daniel M. Currie DrDanielM.Currie@Gmail.com

Submitted April 7, 2016

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr. Daniel M Currie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Currie graduated from McGill University with first class honours in Biochemsitry and received his DDS from the University of Western Ontario, graduating with distinction. Since graduation Dr. Currie has received additional training in surgery, dental implant therapy, cosmetic dentistry and complex dental rehabilitation.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2000)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1996)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Painless injections every time with Dr Currie. Totally over my fear of the dentist. "

May 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great care from start to finish. I needed multiple implants and was feeling quite apprehensive. Dr. Currie kept me well informed and involved in my treatment pl..."

May 19, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Currie us extremely knowledgeable and has a very reassuring manner. He is an excellent dentist. The staff are all exceptionally helpful and experienced. Visi..."

April 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is very organised and Dr Currie is very knowledgeable too. Always a pleasant experience."

April 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Currie has been looking after our daughters since they were toddlers and they have always had a great experience. Have referred many family and friends."

April 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very efficient and knowledgeable group of people. I had two implants placed by Dr. Currie years ago and I am very pleased with the results. No issues. Excelle..."

April 11, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The dental care and service received from Dr Currie was excellent especially when he took over the practice. The difficulties experienced were with the office s..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A good group of people! I've been going there for 5 years and never a bad experience:)"

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm not a fan of going to the dentist and had bad experiences as a child but Dr Currie and his staff have really helped me get comfortable at my dental visits."

April 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just want to thank Dr Currie and staff for being so acccomodating during my recent toothache problem. Thank you for getting me in so quickly and not ruining m..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Currie replaced all of my crowns on the upper and lower jaws in what was a fairly complex protocol. He was very patient in getting the exact look that I want..."

March 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a pleasant experience from everyone at Pearl Dental. It makes a big difference when the Dentist takes the time to really listen. Will continue with Dr Cu..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I did extensive research and multiple consults at different offices before deciding to have my dental implants placed by Dr. Currie at Pearl Dental in Burlingto..."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My wife and I go to Dr Dan. Kids too, we love the whole staff great care is taken of all of us. "

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had some extensive dental work completed over the last two years after many years of avoiding the dentist. Lori and PAula at pearl dental went above and ..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Currie placed my implants (top and bottom) over 5 years ago and I am very satisfied... minimal pain after the surgery and problem free five years on. I stil..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have very high expectations of my health care providers and reserached extensively before choosing a dentist when I moved to Burlington. I can honestly say th..."

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a wonderful office. Very friendly receptionists and Dr Currie and his hygienists are always so patient with me. "

March 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have lived all over the world, and have had dental treatment in many places. However, I have never felt better than with Dr. Currie, and his team in regard to..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had been a patient of Ed. Chomicki's since 1984, and was understandably a bit apprehensive when the announcement came in the mail that Ed was retiring, and so..."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff, always professional and make you feel comfortable."

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in this office is so fantastic. Everyone is so accommodating, patient, easy to talk to, and most importantly, quick. As much as going to the dentist is..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to pearl dental for about 10 years and I've received nothing but the best of care for me and my son. The ladies at the receptionist desk are alw..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my bottom inplants done, the Doctor was very friendly, patient and professional from the beginning of my treatment to the end. I will be returning this ye..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is excellent, the front desk is very helpful, and Dr Currie is very professional"

December 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's never easy going to the dentist, but a warm welcome begins at the front desk with smiles from Lori and Paula that extends to Dr Currie and his competent te..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is so helpful and pain free,lost my fear of dentists "

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has taken me years to find a dentist that I feel comfortable and at ease with. I have found him! Gentle, reassuring and fast.... Staff are always profession..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Pearl Dental since they opened. They have always been very professional, accommodating, and make you feel comfortable. The staff really go..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a review from my wife, who after 18 years of coping with multiple sclerosis. and due to profound exhaustion and [usually] temporary increased disabilit..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was many years since I had been to a dentist because of my fear. I did my research and found Dr. Currie. Dr Currie and his staff are amazing, knowledgeable..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Currie is the Dentist you need to go to - he and his staff are top notch. He explains to you what is necessary and why he is recommending a procedure. I hi..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I have been going to Dr. Currie for a few years and can't say enough about the positive experience I have every time...."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very relaxing and pleasant atmosphere. Staff is more than willing to assist you with your dental claims and insurance companies who can be difficult."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Currie since he moved to Burlington. I have appreciated his professionalism as well as the professionalism exhibited by all his staff. Ther..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I followed Dr Currie from Cambridge to his practice in Burlington. He is the best dentist I have ever had and I would definitely recommend him to my family and ..."

October 7, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L7L0" to "L7N 1M6". Address has been updated from "None" to "3083 New Street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can honestly say that Dr. Currie is extremely knowledgeable, a true expert in the field of dentistry. I appreciate his friendliness, courtesy and pleasant dem..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent. A very compassionate person as are all of his staff!"

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very compassionate group. I was quite nervous to get my first of three implants but I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable so the last two were a breeze! ..."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Currie is a very intelligent man. I am extremely confident in his skills and I trust in his advice. Pearl Dental has a very pleasant atmosphere. The sta..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been going to the office for a few years. I have alway had a very positive experience during my appointments. The hygienist's that are there do an amazing job ..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Currie is an amazing dentist. He is highly skilled, thorough, he had explained me everything in detail before my implant was done. I am very grateful to him ..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Currie and his staff do great work. I just had a couple implants and my mouth fits together the best it has in a while. Everyone from the assistants to t..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a positive experience from someone who used to be terrified of going to the dentist..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had all on 4 implants done on my lower denture. It has been a very positive experience. Dr. Currie and his staff are always so professional and caring. ..."

November 19, 2014