Dr. Daniel M. Currie

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Currie

I can say, with all honesty, that Dr. Currie, and his staff, is the best dental practice that I have ever had the pleasure to use. Patient care, comfort and, most importantly, confidence is obvious from the moment you step inside the office. There is always a courtesy email reminder the week before your appointment. Paula and Laura, the first people you see when entering, are always smiling, greeting you by first name. They schedule the appointments and make sure everything runs smoothly. Erin is a fantastic dental hygienist, she cleaned and whitened my teeth. It felt and looked amazing after she was done. Sherri is the "energy" of the office. She is always on the go, great conversations, always making you feel at ease. She assists Dr. Currie with many of the dental procedures. Sherri is quite the character. Dr. Currie, I'm impressed. He is passionate about his profession. He takes the time to fully explain what he will be doing and what to expect. He will answer any and all of your questions and will ensure you are fully comfortable with what is to be done. His professional skills are obvious. But most important for me is the need to feel confident in my dentist, and Dr. Currie does just that. There is never any hesitation, or trepidation on my part. I trust Dr. Currie 100%. I would unreservedly recommend Dr. Currie to anyone needing a dental care professional.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Had the all on 4 procedure done by Dr Currie and it was a great experience, him and his staff are TOP NOTCH, honest and caring. I would not hesitate to recommend dr Currie to anyone

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I was not a good candidate for dental implants but Dr. Currie offered an alternate solution which is working out wonderfully. He was recommended by a friend and I certainly recommend him to everyone who wants to have a healthy, happy smile. He and his staff are always friendly, courteous and professional.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very nice dentist and office staff are very helpful with insurance. Thank you Dr Currie for squeezing me in on such short notice.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

I travel from Niagara to Burlington for treatment. I have confidence that I will receive the very best treatment here. Everyone in this office pays extra attention to your needs and they try to make you feel at ease. Dr. Currie is very gentle and is amazing at what he does. I can't say enough nice things about this office. Go see for yourself. I am one happy happy patient.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Currie for years. I had a gum graft that looks fantastic, and also an implant that was so easy. I have nothing but great things to say about the care/knowledge/service that was provided. I no longer live in the area, but I continue drive over 1 hour to my appointments. I know my kids and wife are in good hands now too. I could not trust another dentist as much as Dr. Currie. The office is very clean and comfortable, and never has us waiting.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Currie is very courteous and patient. He took the time to sit with me and explain different treatment options available in my case. I've never had such a genuine health care provider before. It really helps to alleviate any concerns or apprehensions when you have someone that is approachable and takes the time to answer your questions. He knows his stuff! Great office staff too.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

After being with Dr Currie for some time I have moved on as in my opinion he does not practice conservative dentistry it is more of a slick money making machine and again in my opinion treatment was excessive.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Pearl Dental has exceeded my expectations. Dr. Currie did some restorative work for myself and my husband and we both can't stop smiling! The results look better than either one of us thought possible.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

I am very pleased with the recent services I received at this office. I am a new patient and new to town. Dr. Currie's office was able to accommodate my dental emergency and review me as a new patient with great thoroughness. The team is very competent and very friendly!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Daniel M. Currie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Currie graduated from McGill University with first class honours in Biochemsitry and received his DDS from the University of Western Ontario, graduating with distinction. Since graduation Dr. Currie has received additional training in surgery, dental implant therapy, cosmetic dentistry and complex dental rehabilitation.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2000)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1996)

AHC