Ratings for Dr. Daniel M Currie

25 Aug 2014 Testimonial --- Dr Currie & Pearl Dental Dr Currie --- is an outstanding physician & dentist. His inter-personal skills, professional competencies as a physician & dentist, and practise management --- are EXCELLENT. I always enter his practise --- feeling 100% confident about the top notch care to be received, AND without fail my expectations are never failed. My confidence comes directly from: A) The Polite & Transparent Manner in which Dr Curries communicates ===> explaining to patients before & after a procedure ===> what the issue is/what needs to be done/the options available/the time required/the costs involved. NO QUESTION is taboo --- I asked many questions --- he responded openly, politely, patiently, and fully. NO QUESTIONS are out of bounds --- his ego is NOT Affected. B) The VERY Superior Technical medical dental skills that Dr. Currie brings to patients ===> Dr Currie KNOWS his work & knows how to deliver it with least complications & reiterations. Before my Implants --- we researched the internet extensively, met 3 of the "top" implant dentists in GTA, reviewed the options & costs; and knowing that the costs were about the same ---we then decided on Dr Currie ONLY AFTER I had reviewed my case with him 3 times before we decided to go with him. He spent many hours in 3 sessions ---answering my questions & explaining the procedures & options. THERE WAS --- NO CHARGE FOR THESE CONSULTATIONS !!! NO PRESSURE TO EITHER GO WITH THE PROCEDURES or TO GO WITH HIM !!! C) The EXCELLENT Follow Up --- to ensure that the work has indeed been successfully executed by him AND make the required adjustments. Dr Currie --- is the very first physician I have EVER dealt with --- who has given us his personal telephone number > a procedure --- so that he may be contacted at home & after hours --- in case of any issues that may develop. THIS IS HIS LEVEL of COURTESY & SELF CONFIDENCE !!! Dr Currie --- Cares & Puts himself on the Line. His Support Team at the front desk, and in the operations theatre are very professional & helpful. My wife & myself have had several involved & cost intensive dental procedures done by Dr. Currie --- including implants, caps, remedial dentistry to damaged teeth etc --- all to our fullest satisfaction. His PRICING --- is very fair & competitive --- we know this since we compared his pricing across GTA. He reduces his billing estimate --- IF he gets lowered costs from his suppliers after a procedure has been completed & billing is executed <=== does anyone know of a physician who has that sense of equity & integrity --- to do THAT? BOTTOM LINE When you add in the Excellence of Service delivered for the Price paid ===> Its THE Deal. For MY Mouth & MY General Health (since dental health --- directly affects the rest of the body especially dental infections affecting the heart) --- I TRUST Dr. Currie without reservations. I wish --- the other young physicians we deal with had HIS level of courtesy, care, competence, and PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY --- to deliver the very best care he is trained to do. Feel free to call me --- if you have any questions. Sam Chakraborty, P.Eng EE, MSc CS, MSc GS, Fellow M.I.T Pericles Partners Inc. (1994) Mississauga L5L 3P4 905-569-3547

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014

Wonderful people at Pearl Dental. My appointments are always on time and as planned. The team is really efficient and everyone is on the same page. Recently I had a crown done and I had many questions that were all answered in detail. Thanks for your patience!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I used to go to Pearl Dental when I lived in Burlington. Dr. Currie was by far the best Dentist I have been to and I miss the team there! He was even so kind to provide recommendations when I moved. I really recommend them to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Currie is always patient and takes time to answer all of my questions, I have only needed some basic fillings and cleanings but everything was smooth and organised and painless

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I had a really excellent cleaning with the hygienist today. Very thorough. My teeth feel great! I always enjoy my visits to this office. Everybody is really welcoming and happy!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Great first time experience. I went to visit Dr. Currie for a root canal and he did an excellent job. Not to mention I feel 1000 times better! Good team

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Phenomenal dentist! I have had nothing but extraordinary care from the folks at Pearl dental. Really friendly staff.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Dr. Currie is a very courteous and diligent dentist. He is extremely well informed and explains rationale for recommended treatments in a very comprehensive manner. I have had many complex implant surgeries by him and I am very satisfied with the results and the entire process in general. Excellent care all around.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

A very cohesive team of people work at pearl dental. All of my family members come here and we never have any issues. Everyone is extremely organized and accommodating to our needs. Definitely recommend this dentist to anyone looking. The kindness and patience of the team go a long way!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Amazing dentist for kids! I took my daughter for her first visit and the staff at Pearl Dental were fantastic. Such a positive experience.

Dr. Daniel M Currie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Currie graduated from McGill University with first class honours in Biochemsitry and received his DDS from the University of Western Ontario, graduating with distinction. Since graduation Dr. Currie has received additional training in surgery, dental implant therapy, cosmetic dentistry and complex dental rehabilitation.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2000)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1996)