Ratings for Dr. Daniel M Currie

Everyone in this office is so fantastic. Everyone is so accommodating, patient, easy to talk to, and most importantly, quick. As much as going to the dentist is a drag, the staff completely make up for it. They are a pleasure to deal with.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I've been going to pearl dental for about 10 years and I've received nothing but the best of care for me and my son. The ladies at the receptionist desk are always welcoming and treat us like family. All the hygienists that my son and I have had have been outstanding. Dr Currie is fantastic! Extremely friendly and attentive.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

I had my bottom inplants done, the Doctor was very friendly, patient and professional from the beginning of my treatment to the end. I will be returning this year to have my upper implants done. The staff were very courteous, professional and helpful through every aspect of the procedures, the facilty had all of the latest technology and I would recommend "Pearl Dental" to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted December 21, 2015

Doctor is great and so are the hygienist but front desk Lori very unprofessional always nosy about your personal life and if u happen to not pay that day she willcall u and harras u everyday for the money ..she needs to go

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

It's never easy going to the dentist, but a warm welcome begins at the front desk with smiles from Lori and Paula that extends to Dr Currie and his competent team. I've had to endure major dental work and Dr Currie has always been professional, patient, empathetic and takes that extra time to explain the procedure and outcome in a calm and caring manner. Dr Currie and his team go beyond the call of duty... I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Everyone is so helpful and pain free,lost my fear of dentists

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

It has taken me years to find a dentist that I feel comfortable and at ease with. I have found him! Gentle, reassuring and fast.... Staff are always professional and extremely friendly. Everything is explained, all questions are answered and all in this office genuinely care for their clients. I would without hesitation recommend Dr. Currie and team for anyone in need of a dentist.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

I've been going to Pearl Dental since they opened. They have always been very professional, accommodating, and make you feel comfortable. The staff really goes out of their way to make your visit as easy as possible. My kids have been going for the past 5 years and they are very comfortable going to see the Pearl Dental team because they are very good at what they do.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

This is a review from my wife, who after 18 years of coping with multiple sclerosis. and due to profound exhaustion and [usually] temporary increased disability she experiences whenever she leaves home, had put off several serious dental issues until a new cracked tooth, coupled with a period of remission drove her to look for dentist. Dr. Currie and the staff have consistently been understanding, patient and accommodating to my wife's needs providing conditions that supported my wife. Both my wife and myself are grateful and positive about her treatments there.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Dr. Daniel M Currie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Currie graduated from McGill University with first class honours in Biochemsitry and received his DDS from the University of Western Ontario, graduating with distinction. Since graduation Dr. Currie has received additional training in surgery, dental implant therapy, cosmetic dentistry and complex dental rehabilitation.

• English

• McGill University (Grad. 1996)
  • University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2000)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone in this office is so fantastic. Everyone is so accommodating, patient, easy to talk to, and most importantly, quick. As much as going to the dentist is..."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to pearl dental for about 10 years and I've received nothing but the best of care for me and my son. The ladies at the receptionist desk are alw..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my bottom inplants done, the Doctor was very friendly, patient and professional from the beginning of my treatment to the end. I will be returning this ye..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is excellent, the front desk is very helpful, and Dr Currie is very professional"

December 21, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Doctor is great and so are the hygienist but front desk Lori very unprofessional always nosy about your personal life and if u happen to not pay that day she wi..."

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's never easy going to the dentist, but a warm welcome begins at the front desk with smiles from Lori and Paula that extends to Dr Currie and his competent te..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyone is so helpful and pain free,lost my fear of dentists "

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has taken me years to find a dentist that I feel comfortable and at ease with. I have found him! Gentle, reassuring and fast.... Staff are always profession..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been going to Pearl Dental since they opened. They have always been very professional, accommodating, and make you feel comfortable. The staff really go..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a review from my wife, who after 18 years of coping with multiple sclerosis. and due to profound exhaustion and [usually] temporary increased disabilit..."

November 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It was many years since I had been to a dentist because of my fear. I did my research and found Dr. Currie. Dr Currie and his staff are amazing, knowledgeable..."

November 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Currie is the Dentist you need to go to - he and his staff are top notch. He explains to you what is necessary and why he is recommending a procedure. I hi..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Professional, friendly and knowledgeable. I have been going to Dr. Currie for a few years and can't say enough about the positive experience I have every time...."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very relaxing and pleasant atmosphere. Staff is more than willing to assist you with your dental claims and insurance companies who can be difficult."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Currie since he moved to Burlington. I have appreciated his professionalism as well as the professionalism exhibited by all his staff. Ther..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "I followed Dr Currie from Cambridge to his practice in Burlington. He is the best dentist I have ever had and I would definitely recommend him to my family and ..."

October 7, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "L7L0" to "L7N 1M6". Address has been updated from "None" to "3083 New Street". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

October 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can honestly say that Dr. Currie is extremely knowledgeable, a true expert in the field of dentistry. I appreciate his friendliness, courtesy and pleasant dem..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Currie is an excellent dentist and always provided the best care and service. Unfortunately, the experience with the front office was unsatisfactory so we d..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent. A very compassionate person as are all of his staff!"

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very compassionate group. I was quite nervous to get my first of three implants but I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable so the last two were a breeze! ..."

June 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Currie is a very intelligent man. I am extremely confident in his skills and I trust in his advice. Pearl Dental has a very pleasant atmosphere. The sta..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been going to the office for a few years. I have alway had a very positive experience during my appointments. The hygienist's that are there do an amazing job ..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Currie is an amazing dentist. He is highly skilled, thorough, he had explained me everything in detail before my implant was done. I am very grateful to him ..."

March 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Currie and his staff do great work. I just had a couple implants and my mouth fits together the best it has in a while. Everyone from the assistants to t..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always a positive experience from someone who used to be terrified of going to the dentist..."

February 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had all on 4 implants done on my lower denture. It has been a very positive experience. Dr. Currie and his staff are always so professional and caring. ..."

November 19, 2014