You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel M Currie

Dr. Daniel M Currie's Ratings

I can honestly say that Dr. Currie is extremely knowledgeable, a true expert in the field of dentistry. I appreciate his friendliness, courtesy and pleasant demeanour. He knows how to make you feel at ease, as he thoroughly and patiently explains each procedure and seems genuinely concerned for his patients' well being. These are attributes that are quite difficult to find in a health care professional, so I wholeheartedly recommend him. I used to have anxiety before going to the dentist until I met Dr. Currie. Not anymore.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr Currie is an excellent dentist and always provided the best care and service. Unfortunately, the experience with the front office was unsatisfactory so we decided to leave. Lori made some clerical errors on our file which created issues, We were told they were corrected, but realized over time they were not and it was very difficult to work with Lori to try to resolve them. We eventually gave up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Excellent. A very compassionate person as are all of his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

A very compassionate group. I was quite nervous to get my first of three implants but I was made to feel relaxed and comfortable so the last two were a breeze! There was no discomfort and each step of the procedure was explained to me as we went. Great work! Very happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Dr. Currie is a very intelligent man. I am extremely confident in his skills and I trust in his advice. Pearl Dental has a very pleasant atmosphere. The staff are welcoming and make a visit to the dentist very comfortable and enjoyable. Everyone is well informed and works as a team to ensure all needs are met promptly. Fantastic work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Been going to the office for a few years. I have alway had a very positive experience during my appointments. The hygienist's that are there do an amazing job at cleaning my teeth painlessly. Clear explanations are given by Dr Currie on what work needs to be done on my teeth and why. He always makes me feel very informed about my dental care and procedures, I have a lot of confidence in his dental skills. Front desk staff that greet you are very professional and friendly. Overall a great team and a very calm office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr Currie is an amazing dentist. He is highly skilled, thorough, he had explained me everything in detail before my implant was done. I am very grateful to him and his wonderful team for an outstanding service and quality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2741105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Currie and his staff do
great work. I just had a couple implants and my mouth fits together the best it has in a while. Everyone from the assistants to the office staff have great people skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2731501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Always a positive experience from someone who used to be terrified of going to the dentist...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717441].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I have had all on 4 implants done on my lower denture. It has been a very positive experience. Dr. Currie and his staff are always so professional and caring. The procedure took 10 months and well worth the decision to have it done by Dr. Currie. There was virtually no pain, no bruising and although the procedure was done on a Friday, I was able to return to work on Monday. Dr. Currie keeps you well informed and I would highly recommend him to anybody considering getting all on 4 implants. I am extremely happy with the outcome . Thank you Dr. Currie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626254].votes_count ]]