Ratings for Dr. Daniel M. Currie

I can say, with all honesty, that Dr. Currie, and his staff, is the best dental practice that I have ever had the pleasure to use. Patient care, comfort and, most importantly, confidence is obvious from the moment you step inside the office. There is always a courtesy email reminder the week before your appointment. Paula and Laura, the first people you see when entering, are always smiling, greeting you by first name. They schedule the appointments and make sure everything runs smoothly. Erin is a fantastic dental hygienist, she cleaned and whitened my teeth. It felt and looked amazing after she was done. Sherri is the "energy" of the office. She is always on the go, great conversations, always making you feel at ease. She assists Dr. Currie with many of the dental procedures. Sherri is quite the character. Dr. Currie, I'm impressed. He is passionate about his profession. He takes the time to fully explain what he will be doing and what to expect. He will answer any and all of your questions and will ensure you are fully comfortable with what is to be done. His professional skills are obvious. But most important for me is the need to feel confident in my dentist, and Dr. Currie does just that. There is never any hesitation, or trepidation on my part. I trust Dr. Currie 100%. I would unreservedly recommend Dr. Currie to anyone needing a dental care professional.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr Currie is fantastic. With my old dentist I used to hate going, and would sometimes avoid it if possible. Plus he was never available. Dr Currie is so friendly and knowledgeable, he puts everyone at ease. Now I don't mind going and hav actually started going more frequently. Everyone at PeRl dental is estreaky friendly and caring. Can't say enough good things. He has totally changed my attitude towards going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dr. Currie is really great with my kids. My daughter was terrified of going to the dentist but has come to love the staff at Pearl dental and actually looks forward to going! Thank you for making this once difficult task so easy!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Super knowledgeable and up to date on the best treatment options out there. This seemed to be the year of the dentist for my family and we were happy to have Dr. Currie there to save the day! Both kids needed wisdom teeth extractions. Hubby and I had some reconstructive work for more aesthetic purposes. Really happy with the results:)

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I did a lot of research before committing to this office for my wisdom teeth extractions. I was really pleased with the level of service I received from all the staff. Dr. Currie was especially courteous and did a fantastic job!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Wonderful people at Pearl Dental. My appointments are always on time and as planned. The team is really efficient and everyone is on the same page. Recently I had a crown done and I had many questions that were all answered in detail. Thanks for your patience!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

I used to go to Pearl Dental when I lived in Burlington. Dr. Currie was by far the best Dentist I have been to and I miss the team there! He was even so kind to provide recommendations when I moved. I really recommend them to anyone in the area.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

Dr Currie is always patient and takes time to answer all of my questions, I have only needed some basic fillings and cleanings but everything was smooth and organised and painless

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I had a really excellent cleaning with the hygienist today. Very thorough. My teeth feel great! I always enjoy my visits to this office. Everybody is really welcoming and happy!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Great first time experience. I went to visit Dr. Currie for a root canal and he did an excellent job. Not to mention I feel 1000 times better! Good team

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Dr. Daniel M. Currie's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Currie graduated from McGill University with first class honours in Biochemsitry and received his DDS from the University of Western Ontario, graduating with distinction. Since graduation Dr. Currie has received additional training in surgery, dental implant therapy, cosmetic dentistry and complex dental rehabilitation.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2000)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med