Ratings for Dr. Dean Li-hsiang Chen

Dr. Dean was great. Explained everything in detail about my problem and even took the time to give me some advice about my child when I asked him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

This doctor agreed to see me, I travelled to his office all to hear “There’s nothing I can do, your CT scans are clear” then when I tried to speak he said “I have to get going, I have patients waiting”. So he took my appointment TO GET PAID. HOW ABOUT AN MRI ?? Dumb. If it isn’t a textbook case, he’s clearly not intelligent enough to investigate further. I’ll be booking an appointment with someone at one of the University Health Network Hospitals, where those who graduated at the top of their class have their practices. He’s punctual because he doesn’t give more than 3 mins at a time.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Chen was really nice. He made me feel comfortable discussing some pretty intimate problems. On time and his secretary was friendly too.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016