Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Rajala

Left knowing I was in the hands of an excellent doctor who cared.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Rajala is wonderful! I saw her after having an incident of prolonged arrhythmia . Our conversation was easy and informative and it was a pleasure to meet with her. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Honest and a good communicator. She admits that she doesn't have all the answers.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

Absolutely agree with all others here, I am so fortunate under her care. Her staffs are excellent as well.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

IM SO VERY FORTUNATE TO HAVE JENNIFER FOR MY CARDIOLOGIST, IM NOT EXAGERATING WHEN I SAY , IM ALIVE BECAUSE OF HER, AND MY GREAT SURGEAN. IM BLESSED TO HAVE TWO PROFESSIONALS AT THE TOP OF THEIR GAME. VIC PERRAS

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Dr. Rajala is a caring professional that you instantly like the minute you meet her. And she always follows up.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

She is fantastic. Professional, friendly, kind, caring and extremely knowledgeable and competent. Everyone should be so lucky to have Dr. Rajala as their cardiologist.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

I had a very reassuring experience with Dr. Rajala and her staff. Dr. Rajala was thorough and took time to explain everything in terms I could understand as well as giving me information no one had before. I was also impressed that they included my husband in the consultation and encouraged questions or concerns we might have.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Jennifer is extremely personable + friendly yet has a profession al level so you know you are being looked after.She has a great deal of knowledge that she puts in lay person vocabulary so you can grasp the meaning. She answers questions and encourages them. I feel fortunate to have her as my cardiologist !!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

She is always prepared. I am always prepared. She provides all the informational tools for the patient to take the next step in the processing of the File.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016