Ratings for Dr. Prem Gandham

great dr, really cares!! followed him 40kms after he moved towns!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Very helpful and knowledgeable, understanding social and medical sensitivities for our family. I am immensely relieved to have him see our family!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

We had Dr. Gandham as our family doctor before he left briefly from Rosthern Hospital. I am very glad to have him back. He is a great doctor. Very professional, excellent bedside manner, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

A knowledgable, caring, personable doctor who saved my life. I was brought in by paramedics after I had a sudden heart attack. Dr. Gandham brought me back with CPR and medications, quickly transferring me to cardiology to get 2 stents put in.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

One of the most thorough, compassionate, and caring physicians that I have every come across. My family, from my parents, to my children and there grandchildren are very lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I wasn't impressed with him forgetting we were at the hospital waiting for xray results while he sat at the desk without any other patients for almost an hour after xrays were done. He didn't solve any issue, and wasn't at all very helpful. Having a serious knee injury isn't exactly the kind of issue to just forget about, and he did apologize as he admitted he forgot. The 2 students were much much better then he was, and had a better bedside manner as well. I hope I don't see him at the hospital again if and when we need to go. If we do, I hope he doesn't leave us hanging while my son suffered in pain!!! To be honest I felt like he didn't know the first thing to be looking for, total disappointment!!

Submitted June 12, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable, caring, and compassionate doctor who has dramatically improved the medical care in our community.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Very helpful and knowledgable, good with children and personable.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015