Ratings for Dr. Prem Gandham

Wow wow wow is all I can say is WOW. What a pleasant change entering the office now. Good move to get rid of the leftovers from dr Haddad! Now my family ca enter the office and not feel we are not being looked down on by Nancy.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

I met Dr Gandham after my previous Dr moved on to another department in the Region. He seems very pleasant and did not rush my appointment. He explained things to me in a way that was understood and made suggestions. He took the time to listen to me blab on about things that I thought were important and possibly important. His receptionist, who was also the previous Doctors staff, was her usual self - rude to patients on the phone and makes them feel less important. Unpleasant and never cracks a smile. She has no social skills whatsoever. I am looking forward to meeting the Dr again whenever that may be. He seems very welcoming.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

Dr. Gandham is a GEM! Thanks for replacing a very disrespectful Doctor who was obvious in showing that he either liked you or not. There was no in between. I was surprised to go in last week and to see a friendly new face!! A nice change from the other 2 girls who sit behind the desk and you would hardly get a grunt out of them I hope to have many years with you Dr. Gandham. And I’m hoping the new girl is there to stay.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

Dr. Gandham was very patient, helpful, and caring with my young daughter. He did not make us feel rushed or dismissed. He really helped my daughter's stomach problems, all with simple dietary changes and no medication! He is approachable, respectful, and kind. Excellent experience.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Very disappointed in the care I received by Dr. Gandham! I came in with a broken arm and saw the student doctor that was working with him at the time (mid December), both assessed my arm and said things were good. I was casted up by the student doctor. While the student was casting Dr. Gandham proceeded to point out the things he was doing wrong, but never stepped in to help fix the cast so I was left with a terrible cast. They both then told me to come back in 2 weeks for the removal, which I thought was a little early but I followed their instruction. When I went back in 2 weeks, he laughed that I had come back because the student gave wrong instruction and advised me to come back in another 3 weeks for removal. I asked if I should have follow up x-rays at this point to make sure things were okay and he said no. When I returned 3 weeks later for my cast removal we discovered it had been healing incorrectly all along. And that I needed to be referred to a surgeon. Now, 8 weeks after the break. I'm waiting to be called for surgery which will set me back another 6 weeks. When all could have likely been fixed or caught earlier had I received proper follow up care and x-rays.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

great dr, really cares!! followed him 40kms after he moved towns!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Very helpful and knowledgeable, understanding social and medical sensitivities for our family. I am immensely relieved to have him see our family!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

We had Dr. Gandham as our family doctor before he left briefly from Rosthern Hospital. I am very glad to have him back. He is a great doctor. Very professional, excellent bedside manner, and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

A knowledgable, caring, personable doctor who saved my life. I was brought in by paramedics after I had a sudden heart attack. Dr. Gandham brought me back with CPR and medications, quickly transferring me to cardiology to get 2 stents put in.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

One of the most thorough, compassionate, and caring physicians that I have every come across. My family, from my parents, to my children and there grandchildren are very lucky to have him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015