Ratings for Dr. Elaine K. Bolte

Amazing office - full service and family oriented. One stop shop for all your wellness needs. All doctors are great! Massage, acupuncture, yoga, custom orthotics, nutrition services, supplements, wellness coaching...they have it all!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

She is great . Fixed me in less than ten visits. Everyone one in her office is very kind and helpful

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Bolte is an amazing chiropractor. I have learned so much about health and wellness from her. The entire team at Health Link is fantastic. If you're looking for a great chiropractic office Health Link is the place!!!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Dr Bolte and her staff are by far the BEST Chiropractic office in the ENTIRE world! From the moment I walked in, 7 years ago, I felt like I was part of a family! Now my entire family visits this office .My parents, brother, husband, 6 yr old and 1 year old are practice members FOR LIFE :)

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Elaine K. Bolte, and all of the doctors in her practice have to be the best doctors I've ever been around. They are EXTREMELY caring, knowledgeable, and helpful! I came in expecting just another doctor wanting to throw medicine at me, and when I met with Dr. Bolte, she was so kind, seemed to know about everything, taught me so much, and is so willing to teach and help. Slowly, and properly WITHOUT MEDICINE (thank god) we are working towards wellness. Dr. Bolte is the kind of person you can tell without a doubt how much she loves her job, and loves helping people. I give her 100 stars out of 5 :) All staff is amazing too. Dont want to forget the yoga classes they do there! TONS TO OFFER! Children and all!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013