Dr. Chen Chen Jane Xing

Ratings for Dr. Chen Chen Jane Xing

wonderful experience and professionalism. love my dentist.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr Xing put me right at ease! Her and her assistant was very patient with me and kept me informed with what they were doing. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Love the staff at this office! Dr. Xing is amazing and very gentle and respectful of your questions and concerns. Her skill level is very professional, and it is obvious that she has a real passion for what she does. Her assistant is just as wonderful, gentle and attentive. Have been going to this office for many years and it has always been a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Dr. Xing is kind, knowledgeable, and very pretty. Her staff is also top notch. A great experience at the dentist.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Dr. Xing is very caring and concerned for her patients and she is great about explaining what she is doing and why. Dr. Xing puts her patients at ease with her very calm manner

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

I developed really bad pain while skiing, they were able to fit me in last minute for the next day! They saw me and helped set up another appointment for me to meet with an oral surgeon! Super helpful!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

So thankful for the willingness and flexibility of the doctors and staff. They went above and beyond procedure to accommodate me.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

Dr. Xing says, “Dentistry is similar to art in a many ways and I work hard to try to make everything I do a masterpiece! I love working with people, and I enjoy improving their oral health. I want my patients to be happy, pain-free, and comfortable with their smiles! It is great getting to know the families and being able to help them grow through the years and develop healthy teeth. I love what I do and want what is the best for every patient.” “Growing up, I didn’t get to see the dentist till I was 14! I felt that seeing the dentist was a privilege and was really intrigued by the profession”, says Dr. Xing. After graduating from University of Oregon, Dr. Xing received her Dental Degree from the OHSU School of Dentistry. To keep abreast of cutting edge technology, she’s a member of the American Dental Association and the Oregon Dental Association. She also speaks Chinese.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2013