Ratings for Dr. Kirby Cadman

I would recommend Dr Cadman to anyone. He is the most thorough, meticulous practitioner I have ever worked with. He does not recommend treatment that is not necessary, but takes the time to ensure that you are happy with your results. I had braces as an adult and now my children are both seeing him. He has been patient and very considerate with all of us. His staff is excellent. Very friendly and efficient. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I just had my final appointment with Dr. Cadman today and I LOVE MY SMILE! I was lucky enough to receive a recommendation to see Dr. Cadman from my brother-in-law (he needed major orthodontic work and Cadman worked wonders on his teeth). When I first saw Dr. Cadman, he gave me a thorough (and complimentary) examination and we discussed the issues I was hoping to correct with braces. He listened intently to my concerns, asked questions, offered options and was very good at explaining things. His office staff then followed-up with a customized list of treatment options (broken-down into price, length of treatment, etc). I went with Invisalign as I work with the public and I’m in my mid-thirties so I wanted something more subtle than wire braces. I wore Invisalign for a year and I’m so pleased with the results—and thanks to Dr. Cadman, my teeth turned out exactly how I’d hoped! On top of being highly-skilled, Dr. Cadman has excellent taste when it comes to both orthodontic and aesthetic recommendations—never sacrificing one for the other. I found him to be conscientious, friendly, professional and gentle in that he always made sure to check in to see how I was feeling during a procedure. Throughout my year of treatment, he kept a close eye on how things were going, always making sure my teeth were lining-up/looking how they should. To top things off, I ended up getting my braces “off” (aka my attachments removed) on my birthday—so he and his staff gave me a Crest Whitening Strips kit and a lovely lipgloss as a gift. In the end, Dr. Cadman did a spectacular job and I’m so happy I ended up seeing him. He’s a brilliant orthodontist and I will continue to recommend him to friends and family. Extra info: Dr. Cadman’s office/support team is super friendly and quick, and the office runs on time—I don’t think I ever waited for more than five minutes to get in to an appointment!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Dr. Cadman is incredible. He does not talk much, but he does wonders. My 13 years old son had severe underbite. I thought it was too late to correct. Dr. Cadman made a perfect correction. Very much appreciate it.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014