Ratings for Dr. Bruce Bain

DR. Bain is the Chief Emergency Em Physician @ Campbellford Memorial Hosp. This man is a true God send to the profession. He is extremely kind, personable, caring & professional. I just wish there were more like him. Tak You Dr. Bain for choosing the profession you did. God Bless you. I was treated daily for 14 says by this Dr. for a abscess from a tooth. Each & every time we met he was caring & actually asked how I felt. It will be a sad day for us when he retires.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

I agree 100%, this man should be teaching. He has so much to give and offer to other doctors in the field and coming out of school. He is a rare find and I don't know if I will ever find another one like him!! I miss you Doc!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

The Medical System should clone this man. He is everything a doctor should be and is!! He LISTENS....that is such a rarity this day in age. I wish he wasn't retiring!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013